What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 FW3 Sat - Roosters 14-6 Storm @ SCG

Finals Week 3: Roosters v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[QUOTE="Perth Red, post: 13849641, member: 11913"]Still minor premiers, no one can take that away from us lol

I think the game plan was all wrong tonight, Cam playing so much of the game at 7 totally took Munster out of running the side. Hughes I’m really not convinced by. Sandor on the bench, wtf Bellamy?
On the plus side we’ve brought through some new players this year that look to have bright futures ahead of them.

We really need to let our talented forwards offload the ball more, poor ado Carr must hav thought he’d been transported to the Union World Cup he saw so little ball![/QUOTE]

Be careful, it’s happened before

TheDMC

Bench
Kearey just admitted he did hit Kafusi in the head. I reckon he is cooked for the GF.

NRL.
White guy.
Australian Rep.
Roosters playmaker.
Week before Grand Final.

He would have to take a machete to Kafusi to get suspended.

NRL.
White guy.
Australian Rep.
Roosters playmaker.
Week before Grand Final.

He would have to take a machete to Kafusi to get suspended.

Greenberg last year turns up to Napa’s judiciary hearing to make sure a suspension is carried out. We were the first and still the only club to get the CEO special treatment.
Burgess gets a cup of coffee

Tommy Smith

Referee
On a side note, will the dopey commentators finally stop referring to Cameron Munster as a "big game player" now?

He had a shocker in the GF. And was MIA at best vs Canberra and the Roosters in this year's finals series.

I believe those qualify as big games.

lazza

Juniors
The game was reffed like an origin with no penalties in the ruck for holding down and only penalties for foul play.

I was on the edge of my seat wondering if the roosters could keep the defence up with their huge forwards or if any rooster would get injured from all their wrestling... to my surprise, not too much dirty play from the Storm except... except for the ankle locks on Mitchell - frustrates me so much to see that and refs do nothing about it. it's worse than a slap imho!

King hit

Coach
On a side note, will the dopey commentators finally stop referring to Cameron Munster as a "big game player" now?

He had a shocker in the GF. And was MIA at best vs Canberra and the Roosters in this year's finals series.

And don’t forget Origin with James Maloney and Wade Graham out doing him

betcats

Referee
This game should’ve been an advertisement for RL, 1v2 in decent conditions and we get a 14 6 wrestle fest. Shows everything that is wrong with the game. Get em onside and clean up the rucks FFS I wanna see free flowing attacking footy not that shit they served up on Saturday(by the refs).

moffla

Bench

This year isn’t a fair barometer IMO

He doesn’t have a playmaking halves partner so he’s had to take on the brunt of responsibility.

Roosters and raiders knew all they needed to do was shut down Munster and our attack would be significantly stifled

If he had a genuine halfback along side him, we’d see him flourish in these big games.

I’m worried we will go into 2020 without a playmaking halfback tbh

Latest posts