What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Canterbury Cup NSW & U20 Jersey Flegg

Tigers1986

Juniors
9 airing ISP on a Sunday? Wow. Directly competing with the 2pm NRL game, which will see it be demolished in the ratings. The Saturday airing in 2018 worked on so many levels. Interesting decision.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
9 airing ISP on a Sunday? Wow. Directly competing with the 2pm NRL game, which will see it be demolished in the ratings. The Saturday airing in 2018 worked on so many levels. Interesting decision.
Lines up with them broadcasting ISC in QLD at the same time. Most people interested will be watching to start and probably keep watching I'd imagine. The idea of the broadcast is so there's footy content going all day - TFS at 11am into state footy at 1pm then rolling straight into NRL coverage.

imgunawin72

Juniors
I'd love to see it too, but is it really that big of a deal? Those who need to know do know.
I think some of the players and supporters that work weekends/ shift work would like to see the draw so they can organise work or time off around footy. Not everyone works Monday to Friday .

Timmah

Staff member
I think some of the players and supporters that work weekends/ shift work would like to see the draw so they can organise work or time off around footy. Not everyone works Monday to Friday .
Players would already know, which is what I inferred. Supporters numbers aren't large and probably aren't a consideration.

siv

First Grade
I'd love to see it too, but is it really that big of a deal? Those who need to know do know.

Well I am of the need to know people as a FC memberwho like to attend games live and I don't know

I like to arrange things like family birthdays and BBQs around my U20-ISP-NRL schedule

Its already becoming a issue for family events etc in March and April

Trials are on full swing and QLD has full visibility including which games are on TV

Yet we have little idea on where or more importantly when teams are playing for the first month

It will be soon too late to rearrange things

Timmah

Staff member
Well I am of the need to know people as a FC memberwho like to attend games live and I don't know

I like to arrange things like family birthdays and BBQs around my U20-ISP-NRL schedule

Its already becoming a issue for family events etc in March and April

Trials are on full swing and QLD has full visibility including which games are on TV

Yet we have little idea on where or more importantly when teams are playing for the first month

It will be soon too late to rearrange things
Which team? Maybe I can help.

imgunawin72

Juniors
Players would already know, which is what I inferred. Supporters numbers aren't large and probably aren't a consideration.
Ok some players at RMC / SS don’t know yet.
Can you please tell me who, and day/ time St Marys RMC play for the first 4 rounds?

Timmah

Staff member
Ok some players at RMC / SS don’t know yet.
Can you please tell me who, and day/ time St Marys RMC play for the first 4 rounds?
If players at RMC or SS clubs don't know yet then they should probably ask their coaches or managers? It's not the NSWRL's responsibility to send the draw to each individual player.

St Marys first four rounds roughly from draft:

R1 v Asquith Sat 6pm @ Home
R2 v Mounties Sat 5pm @ Aubrey
R3 v Wenty @ Ringrose (not sure day/time, probably Sun 1pm if there's ISP as well)
R4 v Brothers Sun 3pm @ Hickeys

Byes in RMC R8 (May 5), R9 (May 11 all teams), R13 (June 8 all teams), June 29/30 (all teams), R21 (11 Aug)

imgunawin72

Juniors
If players at RMC or SS clubs don't know yet then they should probably ask their coaches or managers? It's not the NSWRL's responsibility to send the draw to each individual player.

St Marys first four rounds roughly from draft:

R1 v Asquith Sat 6pm @ Home
R2 v Mounties Sat 5pm @ Aubrey
R3 v Wenty @ Ringrose (not sure day/time, probably Sun 1pm if there's ISP as well)
R4 v Brothers Sun 3pm @ Hickeys

Byes in RMC R8 (May 5), R9 (May 11 all teams), R13 (June 8 all teams), June 29/30 (all teams), R21 (11 Aug)
Ok thanks for the info

Trials for this Weekend

Saturday 23rd February

NZ Warriors v Canterbury Bulls @ Nga Puna Wai, Christchurch. 1.45pm NZ Time (ISP)

St George Illawarra v Newcastle Knights @ Jubilee Oval. Flegg - 2.15pm ISP - 4.15pm

South Sydney v Penrith @ Redfern Oval. 3.40pm (Flegg)

Canterbury Bulldogs v Western Suburbs @ Belmore Sportsground. 3.30pm (ISP)

Mounties v Wentworthville @ Aubrey Keech Reserve. 6.30pm (ISP/Massey)

Newtown Jets v Blacktown Workers @ Shark Park. 5.05pm (ISP)

Cronulla Sharks v Manly Sea Eagles @ Shark Park. 3.05pm (Flegg)

imgunawin72

Juniors
Trials for this Weekend

Saturday 23rd February

NZ Warriors v Canterbury Bulls @ Nga Puna Wai, Christchurch. 1.45pm NZ Time (ISP)

St George Illawarra v Newcastle Knights @ Jubilee Oval. Flegg - 2.15pm ISP - 4.15pm

South Sydney v Penrith @ Redfern Oval. 3.40pm (Flegg)

Canterbury Bulldogs v Western Suburbs @ Belmore Sportsground. 3.30pm (ISP)

Mounties v Wentworthville @ Aubrey Keech Reserve. 6.30pm (ISP/Massey)

Newtown Jets v Blacktown Workers @ Shark Park. 5.05pm (ISP)

Cronulla Sharks v Manly Sea Eagles @ Shark Park. 3.05pm (Flegg)
Is the Souths v Penrith ISP game on straight after the flegg game?

Timmah

Staff member
Is the Souths v Penrith ISP game on straight after the flegg game?
There is no Souths v Penrith ISP game. Matts, Ball, Flegg, NRL.

There has been changes to the Dragons trials as a result of Kogarah's surface.

Flegg - Dragons v Knights now at St Johns Oval Charlestown at 3pm (after SG Ball)
ISP - Dragons v Knights now at WIN at 2:30pm (only curtain raiser to the NRL trial which is 4pm).

Latest posts