What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

thorson1987

Coach
Geez there are some whingers on here!!!

This is a jersey page and yet anything new or different is bagged and panned 90% of the time. If we didn't have some variety and new stuff we'd have nothing to talk about.

I love the alternate NSW jersey. Doesn't look Victorian to me and it's a great design. Do we need an alternate? No. But who cares. If it was black or green cause of the sponsors I could understand people being pissed but it's not.

Personally I love the alternate, if it was used as a training jersey. I just don't see the need for NSW or QLD to have an actual alternate.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
WT 20 year logo: https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2018/11/02/wests-tigers-launch-20th-anniversary-logo/

20-year-logo.png

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Also whoever was writing that list of nrl logo colours that looks like light blue
Probably looks that way because of the dark blue off-setting it. I think it's the same as the Bulldogs' blue.

hrundi99

First Grade
I think the Titans jersey is a solid design but as a result it's boring, and hardly iconic. There's no identity there. They need to go back to their original jersey to have a look at how to use their colour pallet and make it stand out.

100%green

Juniors
1. It's a great looking jersey. I just think it should be sold as merchandise. Not played in.

2. I know what you mean re: nothing new. I get bored shitless with Saints home jersey every year.

Simple answer is this. Alot of the training ranges sell and sell well.

However what the players play in is what people want.

The contract for these sorts of things are very pricey. These companies need to make their money back and in the case the NSWRL will take all the sales it can get.

There are only so many sky blue jerseys you can sell each season.

JB04

Juniors
All jerseys looking great until the titans came along. Disappointed, but not surprised