What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Tonza

Juniors
Long time reader, first time poster, thanks for the ad.
That titans jersey is very disappointing, you'd think that Dynasty Sports would make a better impact than that Jeresy.
Have dynasty sports bought out zoo sports ? Because the titans Jersey is the same template as the Reds Zoo Sports jersey, who are now maroon and sponsored by Dynasty Sport also.
Clear as mud?

Reflector

Juniors
Wests Tigers H&A

1084-849.jpg

1078-849.jpg

Home jersey is spot on. Best regular season jersey since inaguration.

Away jersey misses the mark. The design is fine (barring the missing v on the shoulders) but why is it white? You have a merger between a club who primarily wear black and a club who primarily wear orange- a colour no other NRL club has- and they go with white instead?

hellteam

First Grade
Imaging playing your one and only Origin game in Perth, and having to wear a jersey that looks like the Titans

Perth Red

Post Whore
how come brydens where happy to go black on tigers jersey but used that terrible brown background on nsw jersey?

Last edited:

gzerounian

Juniors
Pick the Victorian and NSW teams from last night's a league match. I know the a-league teams are clubs and don't represent their states but I sttill find it funny when Sydney play City away.
IMG_20181103_164143.jpg

greenBV4

Bench
Pick the Victorian and NSW teams from last night's a league match. I know the a-league teams are clubs and don't represent their states but I sttill find it funny when Sydney play City away.
img_20181103_164143-jpg.24686

wouldn't make sense for them to have the same jersey as Melbourne Victory..

correct me if Im wrong but didn't they used to wear red and white? then they adopted City Groups colours when they were bought out, Im pretty sure Sydney FC actually tried to block it

thorson1987

Coach
wouldn't make sense for them to have the same jersey as Melbourne Victory..

correct me if Im wrong but didn't they used to wear red and white? then they adopted City Groups colours when they were bought out, Im pretty sure Sydney FC actually tried to block it

The red and white is now their away strip.