What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 membership

Frederick

Staff member
We overtook last year's membership total today, 3 weeks out from the start of the season

We'll get 20k easily

Silent Knight

First Grade
I’m proud to be a Knights member (Qld membership). Post here if you’re a member. If you’re not a member, sign up! The future is looking good!

Apey

Staff member
Ive been a member since 2006 I think. Unfortunately not sure what the future holds. It seems like my bay is entirely reserved (?) as I went to buy tickets for my new partner to see what rugby league is like and there was nothing for the first few rounds.

mozza91

Coach
Member and season tickets since 2007. Used to go to most games before that year anyway.

Sat in the Eastern for a couple of years and have been in the Western stand in the same seats since 2011.

Burns

First Grade
Member since 06?

My old man has kept it going in Newcastle, Im living in Canberra now. Looking forward to the Round 3 clash here immensely. Good bunch of Novacastrians in the Capital.

Haffa

I’ve been a member since 98 all except one year (2014). Still use the key ring from my 2001 members pack. Every year I um and ah and the older I get the more I question the Value but I sign up the entire family anyway.

QLD member this year.

Knight76

Juniors
I'm a member as is the rest of the fam. Reserved seats in the AJ stand.

Absolutely chomping at the bit to get there this Friday.

Latest posts