What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

strider

Post Whore
I completed a difficult exam when I was in year 6 and I didn’t even know what it was for. After it I was offered a place at a selective high school. Because it had the word ‘Agricultural’ in it, dad didn’t let me enrol because he said he ran away from farming in the former Yugoslavia and there was no way his son was going to become one.
#truestory

Besides there was a bus stop in front of our house that took us straight to the local High School which was considered disadvantaged because all the houso kids went there.

At least I learnt to fight.
So you are saying you could have made something of your life instead of the complete failure you are now?

:wink::joy:

If you go to a decent public school you can achieve just as much

strider

Post Whore
I went to Baulkham Hills Selective High School

It turned selective the year after i left. They finally got rid of the dummies :joy:

Avenger

Immortal
So you are saying you could have made something of your life instead of the complete failure you are now?

I think I would have said the word, ‘f**k’ less and stop using the word ‘youse.’

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Going to a decent public school usually means living in a catchment where rents/mortgages make private school fees look cheap.

Suitman

Post Whore
Ive just paid my last term of fees ever.

$30,000 / year x 2 x 6 = a f**kton of after tax gravity

Yep. We are getting close to being finished paying.
It's disgusting. Yet, we persisted for the good of the kids we thought.
Has it helped?
Time will tell.

84 Baby

Referee
Yep. We are getting close to being finished paying.
It's disgusting. Yet, we persisted for the good of the kids we thought.
Has it helped?
Time will tell.
Well I’m sure they’ve at least sourced a better quality (at least more expensive) of wacky tobacky

Gronk

Staff member
Eels don't run.
Sure they can.

3b0.gif

Latest posts