What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

strider

Post Whore
Yeah, nah

19195594-7528451-Meanwhile_Fox_Sports_Yvonne_Sampson_presenter_looked_stylish_in_-m-10_1570011023583.jpg

TheParraboy

Staff member
Didnt Kenty rip in to Smith yesterday, brilliant

Apparently one suggestion floating around is Smith is upset about the journos as maybe a reason why he will retire lol. Kinda weird as majority of journos have flapped over the guy senseless, Except Kent

Gronk

Staff member
Didnt Kenty rip in to Smith yesterday, brilliant

Apparently one suggestion floating around is Smith is upset about the journos as maybe a reason why he will retire lol. Kinda weird as majority of journos have flapped over the guy senseless, Except Kent

Kinda exposes Smith's soft underbelly. This year has seen the crowd cheering his sin binning, the media labelling him a grub and the League world sick of him trying to Jedi favourable outcomes with the refs.

What does Camillions do ? Sulk and threaten retirement.
derp.gif

84 Baby

Referee
I’m really disappointed that all fans don’t let loose with a “Get f**ked, Cameron” chant whenever they play them

TheParraboy

Staff member
I’m really disappointed that all fans don’t let loose with a “Get f**ked, Cameron” chant whenever they play them

Oh god, Would be lovely

Shouldn’t be too hard

Just need to get Storm play at BankWest next year v Eels

strider

Post Whore
I think the media in general, particularly news limited, have turned on him. Think they probably dont don much value in kissing his ass anymore. Its what news limited are like.

Latest posts