What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 NRL Competition Market

GongPanther

Referee
The TAB odds for the 2019 NRL comp:

Easts $5.50

Brisbane $8.00

Melbourne $8.00

Souths $8.00

Penrith $10.00

Cronulla $13.00

Canberra $15.00

Nth Qld $15.00

St George Illawarra $15.00

Warriors $17.00

Newcastle $19.00

Parramatta $21.00

Wests Tigers $21.00

Cant/by $23.00

Gold Coast $29.00

Manly $34.00

Wouldn't mind a lazy $20 on the Dogs for their unknown factor.

https://www.tab.com.au/sports/betting/Rugby League/competitions/NRL Futures

Last edited:

Tommy Smith

Referee
And by Dogs I assume you mean the greyhounds. Otherwise you'd be throwing that money away.

The only value there is the Dragons @ 15. If they can overcome their coaching handicap then they should be on the same line as Brisbane.

Surely Mary learns how to pace a season at the 4th or 5th time of asking.

Barkley

Bench
The TAB odds for the 2019 NRL comp:

Easts $5.50

Brisbane $8.00

Melbourne $8.00

Souths $8.00

Penrith $10.00

Cronulla $13.00

Canberra $15.00

Nth Qld $15.00

St George Illawarra $15.00

Warriors $17.00

Newcastle $19.00

Parramatta $21.00

Wests Tigers $21.00

Cant/by $23.00

Gold Coast $29.00

Manly $34.00

(didn't provide link due to not knowing site rules on gaming)

So you wrote St George Illawarra in full but abbreviated Canterbury? Lazy ass!

Danish

Referee
And by Dogs I assume you mean the greyhounds. Otherwise you'd be throwing that money away.

The only value there is the Dragons @ 15. If they can overcome their coaching handicap then they should be on the same line as Brisbane.

Saints should place him in a coma, wake him in June but convince him it’s actually March. That should time them just nicely to peak around September

Billythekid

First Grade

This seems pretty harsh really. They dominated week 1 of the finals by thrashing the broncos when no one gave them a chance. They then lost in week 2 by 1 point despite having a ton of talent on the sideline. Sure they dropped off but they were close at the finish and if not for injuries may have given the premiership a real crack.

GongPanther

Referee

Dogs were showing some quite improvement in the latter stages of the comp. They would have given the final 8 a good shake if they would have made the play-offs. expect this form to carry through to next season for sure.

TheFrog

Coach
Warriors on the 10th line, bookies must think this year was a fluke
It's a market to win the premiership, not make the 8. The Warriors came 8th, a long way from 1st, even if it was only one win plus a load of points difference. They emulate this year you'll do your dough if you back them.

Tommy Smith

Referee
All his injuries came at the business end. Widdop was the most costly one. The forwards weren't the same after Origin.

Need some tough forwards.
They looked cooked before the injuries hit.

And the forwards weren't the same because the dope was the only coach not to rest his Origin players.

He worked JDB harder than a cotton plantation owner did his slaves.

dogz08

First Grade
storm will win 3 in a row.. i'm waiting for cameron smith to retire before i pick someone else..