What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 NRL Grand Final - Raiders v Roosters 6/10/19

Noise

Coach
Who are their big money purchases?

They took a risk on a few Poms. We did same and they where garbage. So did Saints.

JWH,Crighton,Teddy,Keary,Cronk all big name signings. I'd also guess there juniors where all poached by paying overs at jnr level. Butcher certainly was pinched recently. Other guys would understand how the jnrs are taken better then I would. I'd guess it's like the big epl clubs though.
Butcher has been with the Roosters since he was 16 or 17.

strider

Post Whore
Just sayin

I left out collins from the roosters ... so they have about twice as many players whose nrl career was established at the club
Oh and of course cordner and aubusson (and friend if he gets named) .... ffs hindy .... 3 times as many as the raiders

Gronk

Staff member
Ha closet rooster fan finally comes out.
I f**king knew it.
Nice try. When I post Rooster shit on a Parra forum every day of my life, then we’re on par.

Until then I’m going for the Roosters because f**k Ricky’s eyes.

Gronk

Staff member
I've never mentioned the Roosters
I also like Trent Robinson bc his team is successful without wrestling.

7.gif

lingard

Coach
I think Canberra is in with a huge chance. They were a bit flat on Friday night (maybe the week's rest didn't suit them). But they'll be primed for this weekend. And if Keary is out ……
I've got a feeling this could be an incredible grand final.

Latest posts