What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 power rankings

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
This is the worst I've ever had

s-l300.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
Seriously one thread to discuss footy and you derailed it.

f**k you all

Bar strider and Ram

hindy111

Post Whore
After an overwhelming amount of PMs I have decided to treat everyone to another year 0.3mm of power rankings. So here they are.

1. Rooster - Bar injuries this is the best side in the competition. I see a large gap between them and the rest of the bunch.

2. Panthers - After news Cleary has bought in new training sessions with more ball work along with a shift in sides for halves and Mansour dropping 3 kgs and his first fit offseason I have moved the Panthers to 2nd. If they perform well in trials a consideration for FIRST place will be considered and are currently the only side left who can possibly claim the no 1 spot off the Roosters.

3. Dragons - Great looking side. If Vaughn and Widdop remained fit they win comp in 2018.

4. Rabbits - Still a lot of talent here and remain in my top 4.

5. Sharks - I reckon they where getting stale with Flanno. A new coach will freshen them up.

6. Storm - Even without Slater there is still a lot of talent

7. Brisbane - Based on all these hyped up jnrs. I hate their havles pairing.

8. Titans - I like there squad

9. Knights - Still dont see them making top 8.

10 - Eels - Good thing is I dont see a whole lot of difference between 3rd -14th

11 - Cowboys - Thurston still led the lbas and ta last year but was deemed the problem? Geesh

12. Manly - On there day can beat anyone but unsure consitency.

13 - Canberra - Micks suprise pick. He reckons theyl be top 5.

14- NZ - I just dont see it.

15 - Dogs - I dont think they will be bad. But no finals for them

16 - Tigers Dont rate the squad at all. 2018 I put down to some luck.

hindy111

Post Whore
After an overwhelming amount of PMs I have decided to treat everyone to another year 0.3mm of power rankings. So here they are.

1. Rooster - Bar injuries this is the best side in the competition. I see a large gap between them and the rest of the bunch.

2. Panthers - After news Cleary has bought in new training sessions with more ball work along with a shift in sides for halves and Mansour dropping 3 kgs and his first fit offseason I have moved the Panthers to 2nd. If they perform well in trials a possibility for FIRST place will be considered and are currently the only side left who can possibly claim the no 1 spot off the Roosters.

3. Dragons - Great looking side. If Vaughn and Widdop remained fit they win comp in 2018.

4. Rabbits - Still a lot of talent here and remain in my top 4.

5. Sharks - I reckon they where getting stale with Flanno. A new coach will freshen them up.

6. Storm - Even without Slater there is still a lot of talent

7. Brisbane - Based on all these hyped up jnrs. I hate their havles pairing.

8. Titans - I like there squad

9. Knights - Still dont see them making top 8.

10 - Eels - Good thing is I dont see a whole lot of difference between 3rd -14th

11 - Cowboys - Thurston still led the lbas and ta last year but was deemed the problem? Geesh

12. Manly - On there day can beat anyone but unsure consitency.

13 - Canberra - Micks suprise pick. He reckons theyl be top 5.

14- NZ - I just dont see it.

15 - Dogs - I dont think they will be bad. But no finals for them

16 - Tigers Dont rate the squad at all. 2018 I put down to some luck.