What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 power rankings

Bazal

Post Whore
It’s disgraceful how they are taking your quality and informative thread and turning it to shit mate.

Well to be fair he can't even answer a simple question about how the power rankings were formulated.

So how professional is this thread to begin with, really?

I almost feel like Hindy might be having us on...

Gronk

Staff member
Agree, it is up to the OP to claw back credibility here.

@hindy111 what are the terms of reference for the Power Rankings ?

How was the Power Rankings Panel of yourself, Ram and Mick selected ?

84 Baby

Referee
Well I post my actual power ranking (and by that I mean my guess at which teams will perform the best round 1 ranking):
1. Rorters - they'll beat Souffs whom I have as a highly ranked side
2. Cows - they'll beat Drags whom I have as a highly ranked side (the Sydney/Townsville away game differential separates them to Rorters)
3. Knights - they'll annihilate Sharks who should be a finals side
4. Scum - they'll beat Boncos who should be a finals side (the scoreline and Newcastle/Melbourne away game differential separates them to Knights)
5. Souffs - they'll lose but it's to Rorters whom I have as a highly ranked side
6. Drags - they'll lose but it's to the Cows away whom should be a finals side
7. Boncos - they'll lose but it's to Scum whom I have as a highly ranked side
8. Tits - they'll win big but it's only at home to Faiders
9. Warriors - do enough at home to beat Dogs
10. Sharks - should be a finals side but get annihilated in Newcastle
11. Moanly - they'll win but it's only Tigpies
12. Dogs - honorable loss in NZ
13. Faiders - lose but at least it's an away game
14. Tigpies - lose at home to Moanly so not great start
15. Panfers - they have the bye
16. Eels

Well I post my actual power ranking (and by that I mean my guess at which teams will perform the best round 1 ranking):
1. Rorters - they'll beat Souffs whom I have as a highly ranked side
2. Cows - they'll beat Drags whom I have as a highly ranked side (the Sydney/Townsville away game differential separates them to Rorters)
3. Knights - they'll annihilate Sharks who should be a finals side
4. Scum - they'll beat Boncos who should be a finals side (the scoreline and Newcastle/Melbourne away game differential separates them to Knights)
5. Souffs - they'll lose but it's to Rorters whom I have as a highly ranked side
6. Drags - they'll lose but it's to the Cows away whom should be a finals side
7. Boncos - they'll lose but it's to Scum whom I have as a highly ranked side
8. Tits - they'll win big but it's only at home to Faiders
9. Warriors - do enough at home to beat Dogs
10. Sharks - should be a finals side but get annihilated in Newcastle
11. Moanly - they'll win but it's only Tigpies
12. Dogs - honorable loss in NZ
13. Faiders - lose but at least it's an away game
14. Tigpies - lose at home to Moanly so not great start
15. Panfers - they have the bye
16. Eels
images (1).png

hindy111

Post Whore
Agree, it is up to the OP to claw back credibility here.

@hindy111 what are the terms of reference for the Power Rankings ?

How was the Power Rankings Panel of yourself, Ram and Mick selected ?

I based it on what teams popped into my head as fairly strong ones and made Ram and Micks input up. What you believed I used algorithms and formulas? f**k

It still is a footy based thread with a twist of humor

Gronk

Staff member
I based it on what teams popped into my head as fairly strong ones and made Ram and Micks input up. What you believed I used algorithms and formulas? f**k

It still is a footy based thread with a twist of humor

Thank you for your post.

I have forwarded your submission to the LU Parramatta Eels Thread Committee ("the Committee") for assessment.

The Committee meet meets three times a year in the intervening years between each Triennial Conference.

Accordingly we should have a decision on the standing of this thread by Round 12.

The Committee's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.

hindy111

Post Whore
Thank you for your post.

I have forwarded your submission to the LU Parramatta Eels Thread Committee ("the Committee") for assessment.

The Committee meet meets three times a year in the intervening years between each Triennial Conference.

Accordingly we should have a decision on the standing of this thread by Round 12.

If I knew how to use one of those emoji guys where they are doing the "Wanker" motion I would use it right here.

Eelogical

Referee
If I knew how to use one of those emoji guys where they are doing the "Wanker" motion I would use it right here.
Just imagine if you got your hands on a wanking emoji. But, if you could, which one best suits your style?

wank.gif fappery.gif

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
Thank you for your post.

wank.gif

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Well I f**king tried!

how can you do power rankings if the season hasn't started and there is no current form on which to base the rankings ?

I think Hindy has too many piccies of Gus on his phone, he's gone off prematurely again