What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Pre-Season Trials - Feb 22, 23

tumbidragon

First Grade
Drinkwater and Walters both look in good nick for Storm. Cooks been solid for Warriors and Patty Herbert has had a couple nice touches.
But gee the Storm seem to have a great production line of monster sized props coming through!

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
RLL video game scoreline

For a bloke who is coming back from a lengthy ban for drug trafficking, Sandor is doing himself no favors with that hair

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Solid enough hitout all things considered. Those in contention for first grade played some decent minutes, especially in the forwards so nice to blow out the cobwebs and get some running into the legs.

Herbert raised his stock a bit, nobody else who wasn't already in contention did anything of note.

Saxon

Bench
Impressed with Walters and Drinkwater for Melbourne, Croft not improved himself in my estimation. Cook a standout for the Warriors and Bunty was massive.

After my criticism of the Allstars game, this one did not do anything to boost my confidence for the refereeing approach to the ruck this season.
Lying on for ages, players flopping in late, holding on and pulling back down, markers never getting square and plenty of play the balls before the player has stood up properly. Overly slow rucks and messy as f**k.

Hutty1986

Immortal
So we've had one taken off us fairly controversially and blown a couple more tries. Back up halves looking pretty sharp. Good cover for when the moron bikie whisperer f**ks up and gets himself suspended.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Bulldogs carvin up the Faders. Boys will be hurtin.

Dean Pay is either a madman or genius, switching Jackson and Faitala-Mariner to opposite sides to which they usually play, but it's payed off with 2 good tries down the Jacko's left flank. Hoppa was instrumental.

Dogs score off an intercept to lead 22-6 just before halftime.