What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xcalibre

Juniors
Are Bateman and Soliola the only Raiders that have played in a grand final? I’ve done some research and it looks like it to me, unless I’ve missed something.

Bateman played in 3 gfs in SL in 3 different positions according to Wikipedia. Soliola played and won the 2014 SL GF.

There’s a huge disparity in grand final experience which will be extremely difficult to overcome. If Canberra manages to do it, it will be remarkable tbh.

GAZF

First Grade
Are Bateman and Soliola the only Raiders that have played in a grand final? I’ve done some research and it looks like it to me, unless I’ve missed something.

Bateman played in 3 gfs in SL in 3 different positions according to Wikipedia. Soliola played and won the 2014 SL GF.

There’s a huge disparity in grand final experience which will be extremely difficult to overcome. If Canberra manages to do it, it will be remarkable tbh.
Leilua in 2010.

MilkShark

First Grade

Leilua played

King hit

Coach
Made the same mistake as Bennett in 2015. Stopped playing footy and tried to protect the lead.

Balmain still went out to seal the game and if it wasn't for the crossbar, Meninga's ankle tap or Pearce bombing a 3 on 1 overlap they would've done it.

MilkShark

First Grade
A little left field but does anyone reckon Bellamy might give Ricky some pointers

(yes I am aware Rorters have it over Storm currently)

adamkungl

Immortal
The only adversity you'll see at Easts in the next week is how they'll struggle to fit everthing in their trophy cabinet on Monday morning.

We're gonna have to sell the trophy cabinet to continue trading past Monday
The shame of getting flogged by Canberra will sink the Leagues club.

GAZF

First Grade
We're gonna have to sell the trophy cabinet to continue trading past Monday
The shame of getting flogged by Canberra will sink the Leagues club.
Valcluse in name but hardly in nature. The entirety of the ACT is on the public teat. Dysentery is rife and has broken into the playing ranks because of a lack of clean running water. We appreciate your intention to donate the proceeds of your soon to be upgraded trophy cabinet... but it will barely cover Joey's leg brace, let alone support four English refugees.

Latest posts