What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fangs

Coach
Raiders forwards have been ferocious during the finals. They've got enough to bash the Roosters. Unfortunately Robinson has them peaking at the right time again. He seems to have that down to a fine art.

I honestly see a very even game. Raiders with more to play for with their premiership drought (Even sticky's too). Gonna take a 2 point Raiders win.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Fearless predictions:

First brain explosion- BJ just shading Simple Jack.
The number of times the commentators say Coopercronk for no reason: 4987
The Queensland Medal for biggest ref whinge: Skeepe, just shading Tommy Smith
The first gif 2 weeks will post: probably the zap brannigan one, although the homer laughing one is a chance, as is the South park masturbation one.
Time the game will start: 1157pm

Enjoy

King hit

Coach
Be funny to watch the disgust in Queensland if Ricky wins the premiership. Just like when Cronulla won the premiership

Tommy Smith

Referee
I see more people have backed the Raiders to win.

It's nice going in to this game as underdogs. Especially given that Aussies love an underdog so we'll have your support.

Easts 28 Raiders 0 in a big upset.

macnaz

Staff member
Just checking out tickets for the Grand Final, ticketek giving me tickets at the end of the ground I don’t like, checked 2 days ago and could tickets at the end I like, will probably wait till the members tickets go on sale Monday, have done that the last few Grand Finals I have been to as I want to sit in a section where the majority of supporters are Roosters fans. Will check a few times more before I go to bed.
So you enjoy sitting alone.:sunglasses:

Latest posts