What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 GF | PREMIERS - Roosters 14-8 Raiders @ ANZ

Grand Final: Roosters v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
If the Viking Clap is going ahead at a neutral venue then surely the Chooks should allowed to respond in kind with the Chicken Dance. Seems only fair.
Michael Ennis is convinced that there will be 60k in Green doing the Viking clap.

He's so delusional he should be sent to Shutter Island.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
If the Viking Clap is going ahead at a neutral venue then surely the Chooks should allowed to respond in kind with the Chicken Dance. Seems only fair.

I hope you guys chant easts or roosters in between the claps. It always makes ot sound better when opposition fans make noise on the off beat imo

Chook Norris

First Grade
I hope you guys chant easts or roosters in between the claps. It always makes ot sound better when opposition fans make noise on the off beat imo

There is a post going around on Facebook telling roosters supporters to do just that. Will be a bit difficult to pick up steam tho I suspect

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
It’s possible, raiders fans had a dig at the grand final tickets after they beat the storm and again Friday night.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...pporters-snap-up-tickets-20190930-p52w7z.html

90% of neutrals surely going for the raiders, so now it’s whether or not they join in

I have no doubt that all the neutrals will cheer the Raiders. I don’t see a single one of them going out of their way to buy something lime green, though. It’s lime green ffs

Chook Norris

First Grade
So I've never had a full day at the grand final before. If I use my ticket to get into the earlier games, will I be able to leave and then come back in again throughout the day?

Valheru

Coach
I don't dispute that 50-60k might well do the Viking clap; more the dressed in green part :D

Lime green is a horrific colour.

I still maintain that the crowd will be very close to a 50/50 split.

I accept no neutral will be cheering us but question how many neutrals will be there. Our supporter bays sold quicker than Canberra and apparently we also got a good portion of the tickets during the season.

Canberra fans on the other hand probably didn't believe they would be there until after week 1 and smashed the tickets after they beat Souths

I cant imagine us not bringing 35k fans at the very least.