What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Preseason

Tom155

Coach
Darnold marches the Jets offence down the field easily for a TD on the 1st drive of the game

Tom155

Coach
Wow this crew of refs in the Den vs Sea game are absolutely incompetent they've had a terrible game, not one way or the other just all round awful

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
But Paul Kent said that Holmes wasn't getting any mentions during the trials a couple nights ago.

Never mind they hadn't played a trial, but you know....Kent.

Frederick

Staff member
James Washington having a good game for the Steelers. Hopefully he's ready to make the step up to be the #2

nick87

Coach
Really happy with a few aspects of the Eagles game
Firstly the back up D held up pretty solidly against the starters for TEN. Our camp body DT was getting some good push on the Titans OLers

Jordan Mailata had 1-2 iffy moments, but you would not have guessed he picked the game up about 18 months ago, his progression has been incredible. He's a viable back up NFL tackle right now, the Eagles could move him for i think a decent pick if they wanted to given his rate of progression and age

Andre Dillard looks like a total stud. Miles Sanders showed a little something and ill be keen to see more.and arcega whiteside had a strong game... but Dallas Goedart... man that was men vs boys stuff. They couldnt hang with him at all. He's going to be really good

Unfortunately Sudfeld broke his wrist on his non throwing hand so we'll need to find a new back up for a few weeks to start the season. But otherwise a really good outing.

shiznit

Coach
Ohh shit... turn on ESPN and I see Raiders v Cardinals is on... getting the MNF treatment to boot...

Can watch the Raiders... and watch Kyler Murray and this new system...

Nice unexpected win!!

shiznit

Coach
Good clean first drive.

Nice catch by Ty Williams...

Josh Jacobs looked great.

Interested for my first look at Kyler Murray and this new system.

Latest posts