What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R1 Sat - Warriors 40-6 Bulldogs @ Mt Smart

Round 1: Warriors v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iafeta

Referee
To be fair, Lewis has played well every other time I have seen him play

I’ve scratched my head as to how and why. He’s slow. He’s robotic. It’s like watching a catapult get in position for a kick.

I think teams have seen enough of him now.

VictoryFC

Bench
Dogs edge defence absolutely dreadful. Lewis a liability. Lots to look forward to over the next 6 months....

Silent Knight

First Grade
lol finch

lolfinch27ya.gif

Meth

Staff member
I’ve scratched my head as to how and why. He’s slow. He’s robotic. It’s like watching a catapult get in position for a kick.

I think teams have seen enough of him now.

You might be right there.

Spot On

Coach
Did Dylan Napa play? Whatta inspired signing. Shouldn’t sign players off just watching the video tape.

Has been one of, if not, THE most overated forwards in the NRL for years.

Doesn't carry the ball like a good forward should and if he can't shoulder charge or lead with the head then he doesn't provide much in defence either.

Iafeta

Referee
An inspired signing indeed. I concur. Horribly overrated. Doesn’t work hard and has very little in the skills stakes.

Spot On

Coach
Another player who happened to play in the QLD Origin system when they had incredible players running the show (and NSW delivered a lot of shit). Made to look a hell of a lot better than they are, got them a reputation and bigger contracts ... but are regularly struggling to stand out in their club side.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Warriors look very good and very talented. But they have looked like that many years and yet still after a quarter century they have no premiership.

Bulldogs on the other hand...I don't know if there is a less talented squad on paper in the comp. It feels like they're in for a long year.