What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R10 Sun - Dragons 12-45 Knights @ Glen Willow, Mudgee

Round 10: Dragons v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 10
St George Illawarra Dragons v Newcastle Knights
Glen Willow Regional Sports Stadium, Putta Bucca (TICKETS)
Sunday 19 May 2019

Gates 11:30am / NRL Touch 12pm / NRL 2pm

TL-SGI19.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Jordan Pereira 3. Zac Lomax 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Jai Field 7. Ben Hunt 8. James Graham 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Tariq Sims 13. Blake Lawrie
Interchange: 14. Jeremy Latimore 15. Euan Aitken 16. Jacob Host 17. Luciano Leilua 18. Mitchell Allgood 19. Jonus Pearson 20. Josh Kerr 21. Korbin Sims

TL-NEW19.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Edrick Lee 3. Hymel Hunt 4. Jesse Ramien 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 6. Connor Watson 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. David Klemmer 9. Danny Levi 10. Daniel Saifiti 11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 12. Mitchell Barnett 13. Tim Glasby
Interchange: 14. Kurt Mann 15. Herman Ese'ese 16. James Gavet 17. Sione Mata'utia 18. Josh King 19. Pasami Saulo 20. Jamie Buhrer 21. Mason Lino

ogdZGg2.png

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Liam Kennedy
Sideline Officials: Rickey McFarlane, Mark Bohan
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea

Feeder club info
Dragons: St George Illawarra Dragons (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Knights: Newcastle Knights (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​​

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Think this will be a pretty entertaining game. Neither team has much composure, expecting a fairly high scoring one. Liking Saints by 8

Life's Good

Coach
Our kryptonite is to lead early which, lately, means it doesnt end well and we fall into a screaming mess(the supporters I mean, just ask my wife).
Having a coach who thinks a bench is something you sit on waiting for a bus isn't helping things.
We have the quality to win AND the derp to make it entertaining. The game day thread will be fun.

mozza91

Coach
I’m glad this is an away game. We’re pretty much incapable of beating St George in Newcastle.

Hoping that the team had turned a corner over the last few weeks and they can show they have by winning this game that we’d almost certainly have lost over the last 5 years.

Knights by 6. Levi MOTM.

Last edited:

Silent Knight

First Grade
We’re massive underdogs for this one, Saints have had the wood on us for a long time. I can only see a Dragons win here by 4.

thommo4pm

Coach
We’re massive underdogs for this one, Saints have had the wood on us for a long time. I can only see a Dragons win here by 4.
You need to look harder then.

Newcastle are specials here.
I sincerely hope my words come back to bite me, but can't see it happening.
We are all just hoping we are one game closer to McGregor being sacked.

Silent Knight

First Grade
You need to look harder then.

Newcastle are specials here.
I sincerely hope my words come back to bite me, but can't see it happening.
We are all just hoping we are one game closer to McGregor being sacked.

But it's my understanding that the Broncos-finals-beating highly regarded coach of the Mighty Red V has recently been given a 2 year contract extension so the players have confidence their maestro will stick around and they will continue to be one of the genuine heavyweight teams of the NRL competition.

With the Maghull Marauder James Graham leading the way on the field and the Halifax Hurricane Gareth Widdop imparting his coaching wisdom from the sideline (https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/04/05/injured-widdop-set-for-coaching-role-ahead-of-august-return), this Dragons team is on the cusp of something sensational.

thommo4pm

Coach
But it's my understanding that the Broncos-finals-beating highly regarded coach of the Mighty Red V has recently been given a 2 year contract extension so the players have confidence their maestro will stick around and they will continue to be one of the genuine heavyweight teams of the NRL competition.

With the Maghull Marauder James Graham leading the way on the field and the Halifax Hurricane Gareth Widdop imparting his coaching wisdom from the sideline (https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/04/05/injured-widdop-set-for-coaching-role-ahead-of-august-return), this Dragons team is on the cusp of something sensational.
hahaha....mate we are screwed and we all know it. Well any realistic Dragons supporter knows it.

Latest posts