What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R10 Thu - Storm 24-22 Wests Tigers @ AAMI

Round 10: Storm v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'm somewhat relieved the Storm won. I get pretty jealous watching sides like the Sharks and Tigers against them who aren't completely incompetent (admittedly we're shit against everyone right now not just them) and can actually execute a game plan and can beat them on occasion or get really close at least.

Someguy

First Grade
He reminds me of Brooks actually with such expectations and he always looked good filling in for Cronk. He is so young and so much potential.

He actually plays really well when cam smith is not in the team. Not sure if he is not confident to play his game with smith around or there styles of play don’t match leaving Croft stifled.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Really getting over these types of losses. Happy they put in and guts it out and realistically talent wise we shouldn’t be a top 8 side, however we shouldn’t be losing games where we’re the bettter side and leading late. This and the Panthers game will likly end up costing us a top 8 spot. We need to close out, no more excuses.

The unknown

Juniors
Really getting over these types of losses. Happy they put in and guts it out and realistically talent wise we shouldn’t be a top 8 side, however we shouldn’t be losing games where we’re the bettter side and leading late. This and the Panthers game will likly end up costing us a top 8 spot. We need to close out, no more excuses.

It's in our DNA, absolutely heartbreaking that loss.

This Year?

Immortal
That would have made my week if the Tigers won that. Absolutely gutted for the Tigers with that last 10 minutes.
I could go on forever about the crap the Storm get away with but it will never change.

Latest posts