What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R11 Sun - Dragons 9-22 Sharks @ WIN

Round 11: Dragons v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 11
St George Illawarra Dragons v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
WIN Stadium, Wollongong (TICKETS)
Sunday 26 May 2019

Gates 1:30pm / Canterbury Cup 1:50pm / NRL 4:05pm

TL-SGI19.png

1. Zac Lomax 2. Jordan Pereira 3. Euan Aitken 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Jonus Pearson 6. Jai Field 7. Ben Hunt 8. James Graham 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Tariq Sims 13. Blake Lawrie
Interchange: 14. Luciano Leilua 15. Jacob Host 16. Reece Robson 17. Korbin Sims 18. Josh Kerr 19. Mitchell Allgood 20. Mikaele Ravalawa 21. Matthew Dufty

TL-CRO19.png

1. Josh Dugan 2. Sosaia Feki 3. Bronson Xerri 4. Josh Morris 5. Aaron Gray 6. Kyle Flanagan 7. Chad Townsend 8. Andrew Fifita 9. Jayden Brailey 10. Matt Prior 11. Briton Nikora 12. Kurt Capewell 13. Paul Gallen
Interchange: 14. Blayke Brailey 15. Jayson Bukuya 16. Jack Williams 17. Braden Hamlin-uele 18. Scott Sorensen 19. Sione Katoa 20. Billy Magoulias 21. Matt Moylan

xoKyYW1.png

Referees: Adam Gee, Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: David Munro, Nick Morel
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea

Feeder club info
Dragons: St George Illawarra Dragons (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Sharks: Newtown Jets (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​​

Last edited by a moderator:

This Year?

Immortal
The local derby is one of the most exciting games and usually one the first games I look at when the draw comes out. There is nothing more beautiful than doing battle against our most bitter rivals at a ground we consider to be sacred.

Sadly our f**kwit coach and the passive and cancerous club administration have eroded away the passion of Saints fans and by Saints fans I mean the fans of St George pre joint venture.

This game should draw 20k but sadly this will be lucky to be 13k. That Jersey looks like a cheap shirt that could be brought at a knock off aussie tourist shop. I know it's indigenous round but it's ugly as f**k.

When the inevitable happens and the smug faced wanker who thinks he is the voice of every single rugby league player on ch9 talks about it on 100% footy it will only make it even worse.

f**k you Mary and f**k you Brian.

carcharias

Immortal
The local derby is one of the most exciting games and usually one the first games I look at when the draw comes out. There is nothing more beautiful than doing battle against our most bitter rivals at a ground we consider to be sacred.

Sadly our f**kwit coach and the passive and cancerous club administration have eroded away the passion of Saints fans and by Saints fans I mean the fans of St George pre joint venture.

This game should draw 20k but sadly this will be lucky to be 13k. That Jersey looks like a cheap shirt that could be brought at a knock off aussie tourist shop. I know it's indigenous round but it's ugly as f**k.

When the inevitable happens and the smug faced wanker who thinks he is the voice of every single rugby league player on ch9 talks about it on 100% footy it will only make it even worse.

f**k you Mary and f**k you Brian.

It’s at Wollongong.