What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R16 Thu - Dragons 14-16 Storm @ WIN

Round 16: Dragons v Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 16
St George Illawarra Dragons v Melbourne Storm
WIN Stadium, Wollongong (TICKETS)
Thursday 4 July 2019

Gates 6:30pm / NRL 7:50pm

TL-SGI19.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Jonus Pearson 3. Euan Aitken 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Jai Field 7. Darren Nicholls 8. Korbin Sims 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Jeremy Latimore 11. Jacob Host 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Blake Lawrie
Interchange: 14. Josh Kerr 15. Reece Robson 16. Patrick Kaufusi 17. Mitchell Allgood 18. Jordan Pereira 19. Jackson Ford 20. Lachlan Timm 21. Tristan Sailor

TL-MEL20.png

1. Jahrome Hughes 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 4. Solomone Kata 3. Justin Olam 5. Sandor Earl 6. Billy Walters 7. Brodie Croft 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 11. Joe Stimson 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Brandon Smith
Interchange: 14. Albert Vete 15. Tino Faasuamaleaui 16. Tui Kamikamica 17. Ryan Papenhuyzen 18. Marion Seve 19. Tom Eisenhuth 20. Max King 21. Harry Grant

xoKyYW1.png

Referees: Ben Cummins, Dave Munro
Sideline Officials: Rickey McFarlane, Michael Wise
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Lowe

Feeder club info
Dragons: St George Illawarra Dragons (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Storm: Easts Tigers, Sunshine Coast Falcons (QRL: Intrust Super Cup, Hastings Deering Colts U20s), Victoria Thunderbolts (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​​

Last edited by a moderator:

moffla

Bench
Oh boy. This is going to be ugly.

Glad I’ve got great seats to witness this car crash.

We are going to be missing Munster, Kafausi, Welch, Finucane, Addo-Carr and Chambers

Will level the field a fair bit you’d think!

SBD82

Coach
We are going to be missing Munster, Kafausi, Welch, Finucane, Addo-Carr and Chambers

Will level the field a fair bit you’d think!
Seriously though. Your depth is much better than ours. And we will be missing at minimum hunt, frizell and Vaughan, plus likely Tariq sims and an outside chance of Norman and Korbin Sims.

Add that to injuries to Widdop, Lafai and Lomax plus the JDB fiasco, our shallow depth is going to struggle.

If you want an example, Lachlan Maranta has played first grade the last two weeks.

This Year?

Immortal
I can't believe all the Storm favoritism.

Bellamy will not know how to deal with our superstars Aitken, Maranta, Ravalawa and Latimore in front of the masses of loud and proud supporters in the fortress by the sea on the best day of the week to watch rugby league, not to mention the unpredictable and master tactition McGregor.

Saints 13+ is the only possible outcome I can predict with any confidence.

jargan83

Coach

Bellamy will not know how to deal with our superstars Aitken, Maranta, Ravalawa and Latimore in front of the masses of loud and proud supporters in the fortress by the sea on the best day of the week to watch rugby league, not to mention the unpredictable and master tactition McGregor.

I want some of what you’ve taken.

thommo4pm

Coach

Couldn’t agree more.
Dragons 76
Storm 1.
Bromwich field goal just before full time to stop the clean sheet against us.

In all seriousness I hope we manage to somehow stay within 30-40.

This Year?

Immortal
The build up to this game is grand final like. I can already imagine the giant flags and banners in Crown street mall, Steelers club and outside win stadium.
Players will be settling their pre game nerves doing appearances at schools, shopping centres and the local radio station.
#excited

SBD82

Coach
The build up to this game is grand final like. I can already imagine the giant flags and banners in Crown street mall, Steelers club and outside win stadium.
Players will be settling their pre game nerves doing appearances at schools, shopping centres and the local radio station.
#excited
I heard that the local police have called in extra staff from other LACs to ensure they have enough police to handle the record breaking crowd that is expected to descend on Wollongong.

Riot squads, dog squads. The works.

And that’s just for the training session on Tuesday.

OzDragon

Coach
Sims
Hunt
Norman
Friz
Vaughan
Widdop
Debelin
Graham
Lomax
Lafai

All out. I'm actually looking forward to seeing a new team. Granted my enthusiasm will probably only last until the 2nd tackle, but still...

This Year?

Immortal
Sims
Hunt
Norman
Friz
Vaughan
Widdop
Debelin
Graham
Lomax
Lafai

All out. I'm actually looking forward to seeing a new team. Granted my enthusiasm will probably only last until the 2nd tackle, but still...
I will be doing Bellamy impersonations with every missed tackle, error, poor defensive read, hitup with no support, poor kick, penalty conceded, Storm try, and Storm goal. The blood pressure at full time will be a medical record.