2019 R17 Sun - Roosters 12-15 Cowboys @ Central Coast

Discussion in 'Game Day Spoilers / Match Discussion' started by LeagueUnlimited News, Jul 7, 2019.

?

Round 17: Roosters v Cowboys

Poll closed Jul 14, 2019.
  1. Sydney Roosters

88.9%
  2. North Queensland Cowboys

11.1%
  3. Draw after Golden Point

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LeagueUnlimited News

LeagueUnlimited News Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

NRL 2019 - Round 17
    Sydney Roosters v North Queensland Cowboys
    Central Coast Stadium, Gosford (TICKETS)
    Sunday 14 July 2019

Gates 11:45am / NRL Touch 12pm / NRL 2pm

[​IMG]

1. Joseph Manu 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Brett Morris 5. Ryan Hall 6. Luke Keary 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho 11. Nat Butcher 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Victor Radley
    Interchange: 14. Isaac Liu 15. Angus Crichton 16. Sitili Tupouniua 17. Poasa Faamausili 18. Lindsay Collins 19. Matt Ikuvalu 20. Lachlan Lam 21. Sam Verrills

[​IMG]

1. Scott Drinkwater 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Jordan Kahu 4. Tom Opacic 5. Javid Bowen 6. Michael Morgan 7. Jake Clifford 8. Josh McGuire 9. Jake Granville 10. Jordan McLean 11. Gavin Cooper 12. Shane Wright 13. Jason Taumalolo
    Interchange: 14. John Asiata 15. Matt Scott 16. Scott Bolton 17. Francis Molo 18. Coen Hess 19. Reuben Cotter 20. Corey Jensen 21. Murray Taulagi

[​IMG]

Referees: Peter Gough, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
    Sideline Officials: Liam Nicholls, Phil Henderson
    Video Referees: Steve Clark, Ben Galea

Feeder club info
    Roosters: North Sydney Bears (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Sydney Roosters (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
    Cowboys: Mackay Cutters, Northern Pride & Townsville Blackhawks (QRL: Intrust Super Cup, Hastings Deering Colts U20s)
    Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2019
  2. This Year?

This Year? First Grade

Cowboys, save a horse a ride a Rooster. It's going to be a longgggg 2 hours.

2 weeks likes this.
  3. Captain Apollo

Captain Apollo First Grade

Just my luck they are doing trackwork this weekend and buses are replacing all trains between Newcastle Interchange and Central https://transportnsw.info/alerts/details#/6036270

I was planning on going to this game, but as I don't drive, stuff sitting on a bus replacing a train as it will take longer to get there and longer to get home :(

4. Vic Mackey

Vic Mackey Coach

With Origin out of the way I’d expect the roosters to start to click back into gear. They’ll be wanting 2nd spot to hopefully ensure 2 Sydney semis. No Teddy should keep the cowboys in it but roosters class will see them run away by 18.

5. Leber

Leber Juniors

Cowboys better lube up.

6. Rhino_NQ

Rhino_NQ Immortal

The john Doyle cup is going to be a horror show

butchmcdick likes this.
  7. TheFrog

TheFrog Coach

You have to wonder how a side with a forward pack containing Taumalolo, Cooper, McLean, Bolton, Granville, McGuire, Scott, and co, can be running 13th. This pack was the most feared in the league two years ago. Maybe Old Father Time is having the last word. Or maybe it's the extremely average 1-7, which is where the Roosters will slip past them like a thief in the night.

Phil Gould has predicted the Roosters will not lose another game in 2019. While I'm sure his prediction will be intact after this one, tougher opponents lie ahead.

8. horrie hastings

horrie hastings Juniors

Thought long and hard about it before purchasing tickets for this match when I found out about the track work but thought stuff it, have been looking forward to this match for ages and have Sunday off so bought the tickets. Will decide on Sunday whether I drive or chance the replacement buses but at the moment even though it is more inconvenient I’m thinking the rail bus, will just leave home a bit earlier and don’t have to be home in any time for anything special so $2.70 even if it takes a bit longer with bus will probably override the drive up and trying to find parking. I know the club doesn’t run supporters buses to away games these days but with the track work on maybe the club should have put on a few buses on for supporters to travel to Gosford this time.

9. jim_57

jim_57 Bench

Morgan out indefinitely.

Honestly I hope they don't rush him back even if it means he has the rest of the year off. Watching the replay last night was sickening, I'd hate to see it repeated if we rush him back for a 100/1 shot at the finals.

ram raid likes this.
  10. Rhyno

Rhyno First Grade

Roosters by 30

11. Captain Apollo

Captain Apollo First Grade

Father time has seemed to catch up with Scott. He just looks like he is no longer a starter. The rest of their pack go ok but their backs? Uggh. I think that is where a big part of their problem lies.

12. I Bleed Maroon

I Bleed Maroon Referee

Yeah I don't think the Cows will have anywhere near enough here. They will need to pull it out of the proverbial like the Broncos did. Rorters by 24

13. horrie hastings

horrie hastings Juniors

Beautiful day in Gosford, only 1hr 45mins on the replacement buses from Central so not to bad in that aspect, just hope it is as easy getting home. F*ck me dead though and no disrespect to any who lives here but Gosford town centre is a hole, hardly anything opened apart from the Leagues club if you wanted to grab a quick coffee or bite to eat before the game, at least the junk food variety at the stadium is ok and reasonably priced.

14. alexwilliams_66692007

alexwilliams_66692007 First Grade

Don't worry, everyone here knows Gosford is a hole

horrie hastings likes this.
  15. The Vaulting Violinist

The Vaulting Violinist Bench

Absolute shit hole

16. The Vaulting Violinist

The Vaulting Violinist Bench

Hey Buderus, it’s 155pm. So why u say ‘big game tonight’??

FMD

17. King hit

King hit First Grade

Congratulations to Gavin Cooper on 300 games. Good workhorse of a player

Lyoto and mave like this.
  18. Cockosh

Cockosh Juniors

Go Easts!

Lyoto likes this.
  19. mave

mave First Grade

Any mail on which way the refs are swinging for this one ?

Willie Ray likes this.
  20. Bazal

Bazal Post Whore

GOATrell by 16 points just by himself...