What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R18 Sat - Roosters 48-10 Knights @ SCG

Round 18: Roosters v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 18
Sydney Roosters v Newcastle Knights
Sydney Cricket Ground, Moore Park (TICKETS)
Saturday 20 July 2019

Gates 2pm / NRL 3pm

TL-SYD19.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Joseph Manu 5. Ryan Hall 6. Luke Keary 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Victor Radley
Interchange: 14. Isaac Liu 15. Nat Butcher 16. Angus Crichton 17. Brett Morris 18. Lindsay Collins 19. Sitili Tupouniua 20. Poasa Faamausili 21. Lachlan Lam

TL-NEW19.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Hymel Hunt 3. Tautau Moga 4. Jesse Ramien 5. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 6. Kurt Mann 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Daniel Saifiti 9. Danny Levi 10. David Klemmer 11. Mitchell Barnett 12. Sione Mata'utia 13. Tim Glasby
Interchange: 14. Connor Watson 15. James Gavet 16. Herman Ese'ese 17. Jamie Buhrer 18. Jacob Saifiti 19. Josh King 20. Mason Lino 21. Aidan Guerra

xoKyYW1.png

Referees: Ashley Klein, Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Liam Kennedy
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea

Feeder club info
Roosters: North Sydney Bears (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Sydney Roosters (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Knights: Newcastle Knights (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​

Last edited by a moderator:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
It'll be either Newcastle by 4 or sombreros by 20+ with no in between. It all depends on whether the Rorters still give a f**k or if the premiership hangover is alive and well

If my team play like they did on Sunday, the Knights will make out last meeting look like they went easy on us as they will crush my mob. Need more commitment in defence (I[ve seen U/8s tackle with better commitment than some of my team's players showed yesterday) and Joseph Manu needs to stop taking passing lessons from Josh Dugan. Manu's unwillingness to pass the ball yesterday cost us big time. You'd think he was passing a kidney stone he was that unwilling to pass. I mean he got caught at least once on the last tackle and died with it. Latrell runs the ball too, but he is not afraid to pass it to his supports.

I won't mention the stuff ups at dummy half where they either ran in circles or passed it forward.

mozza91

Coach
Chooks will be up for this after their performance against the Cowboys. Hopefully we can aim up too.

Never been to watch the footy at the SCG so it’ll be a good experience. Anyone know if that bbq joint with the white picket fence is still at fox studios?

horrie hastings

First Grade
If the Roosters have the same attitude as they did against the Cowboys last Sunday the Knights will lap them but I think the Roosters will be up for it with the likely return of Teddy and Cordner to the side and Manu slotted back to his centre position.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Chooks will be up for this after their performance against the Cowboys. Hopefully we can aim up too.

Never been to watch the footy at the SCG so it’ll be a good experience. Anyone know if that bbq joint with the white picket fence is still at fox studios?

The only BBQ place I sought of remember was a place that was only opened sometimes[ mainly weekend or when a game was on] where you could get burgers and a few other things which was on the side of where Fratelli Fresh is now so that is long gone, thinking the white picket fence may have been where the mini tennis /racquetball court was which had pizza and I think also did BBQ stuff but that has gone too. Food options at EQ/ Fox are pretty sad and expensive overall.

TheFrog

Coach
Knights are gonna be on the end of a hiding from a very cranky Rorters team.
Yeah, I don't know so much about that. Roosters no doubt have a fantastic side but they also have an expectation to win.Nothing wrong with that, but when it becomes a right to win, that is dangerous (for them). I'm expecting a close affair with a majority of Knights supporters in the crowd.

Roosters starting to look like the 2015 Rabbitohs.

Black Bear BBQ? If so, I believe it's gone. Still have the original store out Blacktown way and they've just opened a new place in Wetherill Park but the Fox Studios store was only a temp thing.

Joseph Manu out for the Roosters, Brett Morris into the centres in his spot. Lachlan Lam back to play for North Sydney.

Roosters finalised 17 for this game -

1. James Tedesco
2. Daniel Tupou
3. Latrell Mitchell
17. Brett Morris
5. Ryan Hall
6. Luke Keary
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Jake Friend (c)
10. Siosiua Taukeiaho
11. Boyd Cordner (c)