What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R19 Fri - Knights 26-28 Wests Tigers @ Beanies for Brain Cancer Stadium

Round 19: Knights v Wests Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

footy75

Bench
Knights...

In contention for top 4 and then lose to dogs warriors and tigers at home....

Lucky if they play finals now.

no name

Coach
I actually agree with the penalty.
Was a clear shoulder charge and got him in the melon.
The refs have binned those previously, so can see why they did tonight as well.
Unsure why all of them haven’t been binned though.

nick87

Coach
Why wasn't that a penalty try?

Ponga wasn't playing at the ball, he was trying to take out another player in a try scoring position and whacked him in the head.

It's a fair question. Fair closer to a penalty try than they seemed to consider.

age.s

First Grade
Dufty didn’t smash anyone in the head and knock them out cold...

It was a penalisable offence against a guy who was falling over the line. MCK ended up worse than Naden sure but how hurt someone end up isn't the metric that should be used for sin binnings.

Haffa

Another one down for Nathan Brown. Triple M were saying the Knights were about to resign the merkin. Surely not.
He’s on an employment agreement. He can get let go tomorrow without any severance. Why would they extend him?!

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
It was a penalisable offence against a guy who was falling over the line. MCK ended up worse than Naden sure but how hurt someone end up isn't the metric that should be used for sin binnings.

What if they end up hurt because they were illegally whacked in the head

Apey

Staff member
We were robbed the opportunity to have the last say but really I don't think we would have done anything of note with it.

Tigers deserved the win and I think that's our season over.

the seagull

Juniors
Haha a horrendous decision to sin bin a player who made high contact off the ball and knocked guy out?
f**k off then, you wont be missed
Mate you seem to have a lot of opinions, in fact 9616, that a lot of Bullshit from one person. Luckily opinions are like orgasms, a don't give a f**k about anyone elses' but mine

bileduct

Coach
Multiple replays show the back of Chee Kam's head slamming into the ground...

Blocker: Wait up, they're saying this is a head knock? I thought he hurt his shoulder?

Dumbest f**ker on the planet.

Latest posts