What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R2 Fri - Broncos 29-10 Cowboys @ Suncorp

Round 2: Broncos v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noisy Parker

Juniors
What, over King Guth??

You're off your head, ref!

Actually Glenn wouldn't even make our 17. Which is a sad decline for a quality player really.

Unless...can he still play centre? Straight in.
Nah your mob have a deadset bog standard forward pack. Glenn would easily Captain the Eels, but they’re so shit he wouldn’t even contemplate going there.....BA “Hey Alex would you come down to play for us”.....Alex “nah you’re a shit coach plus your team is so shit, I’ll keep my 150k, you can’t pay me enough to play for your shit club”....that is all.

Bazal

Post Whore
Nah your mob have a deadset bog standard forward pack. Glenn would easily Captain the Eels, but they’re so shit he wouldn’t even contemplate going there.....BA “Hey Alex would you come down to play for us”.....Alex “nah you’re a shit coach plus your team is so shit, I’ll keep my 150k, you can’t pay me enough to play for your shit club”....that is all.

Thanks for the insight, Catweasel.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Anyway a top shelf performance from a competition heavyweight. We owe the dragons big time bring it on

Latest posts