What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R2 Sat - Knights 14-16 Panthers @ McDonald Jones

Round 2: Knights v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Generalzod

Immortal
I may give my cousin a call who live near Bar beach might give him a word or two...mad Knights supporter god love him

GongPanther

Referee
Gutsy win by the Panthers. It would definetly be in the Knights best interest to try and get the media to stop rimming their arseholes every time they get a scratchy win against an average side
LOL, it makes you wonder if Mathew Johns' Fox contract has a "rimming clause" inserted, maybe similar to the one Andy got with Ch 9.

And you can tell if the commentators have done a good job,they have shit on their noses.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Gutsy win by the Panthers. It would definetly be in the Knights best interest to try and get the media to stop rimming their arseholes every time they get a scratchy win against an average side

You dont have to say it out loud Vic, its obvious. Clearly you love Newy......

Vic Mackey

Referee
You dont have to say it out loud Vic, its obvious. Clearly you love Newy......

I do like the Knights, they’d be in the top 2 or 3 teams after my own that I support. Nothing but love for the fans, you guys deserve success after everything you’ve been through. However I’ve found the media obsession with them very tiresome over the past 12 or so months, I also don’t feel it’s doing them any favors.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I do like the Knights, they’d be in the top 2 or 3 teams after my own that I support. Nothing but love for the fans, you guys deserve success after everything you’ve been through. However I’ve found the media obsession with them very tiresome over the past 12 or so months, I also don’t feel it’s doing them any favors.

Sleep well mate. We dont want you tired. Look what it did for Ivan...

Not sure I see the media obsession with the team, but agree the stuff around Ponga is OTT.

Bit like Benji in the day eh?

Latest posts