What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R2 Sun - Bulldogs 16-36 Eels @ ANZ

Round 2: Bulldogs v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 2
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Parramatta Eels
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Sunday 24 March 2019

Gates 1:30pm / Curtain Raiser 1:50pm / NRL 4:05pm

TL-CBY19.png

1. Will Hopoate 2. Christian Crichton 3. Kerrod Holland 4. Marcelo Montoya 5. Reimis Smith 6. Kieran Foran 7. Lachlan Lewis 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10. Dylan Napa 11. Josh Jackson 12. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 13. Adam Elliot
Interchange: 14. Jeremy Marshall-King 15. Danny Fualalo 16. Corey Harawira-Naera 17. Sauaso Sue 19. Jack Cogger 20. Nick Meaney 21. Chris Smith 22. Ofahiki Ogden

TL-PAR19.png

1. Clint Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Josh Hoffman 4. Brad Takairangi 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Daniel Alvaro 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Marata Niukore 13. Tepai Moeroa
Interchange: 14. Jaeman Salmon 15. Tim Mannah 16. Kane Evans 17. David Gower 18. Bevan French 19. Oregon Kaufusi 20. George Jennings 21. Andrew Davey

UY6AjhR.png

Referees: Ben Cummins, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Jeff Younis
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Bryan Norrie

Feeder club info
Bulldogs feeder clubs: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, U20 Jersey Flegg, U18 SG Ball Cup, U16 Harold Matthews Cup)
Eels feeder clubs: Wentworthville Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup); Parramatta Eels (NSWRL: U20 Jersey Flegg, U18 SG Ball Cup, U16 Harold Matthews Cup)
Draws available at http://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Eels ball movement and energy was similar to the warriors play and can't see the dogs fixing the edges up that much in a week. Eels by 16

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think the Brown injury for the Eels is significant. If Pay makes the right changes in our line up, then I think we're a good chance here.

Alternatively, Parra by 20.

GongPanther

Referee
I think the Brown injury for the Eels is significant. If Pay makes the right changes in our line up, then I think we're a good chance here.

Alternatively, Parra by 20.
And with Jennings out for a week,it does make it tougher, but the way the Dogs played, Parra by 12.

Last edited:

TheFrog

Coach
Eels played well with all the ball, all the penalties and all the field position, against a side with dickfingers. If they can get all that go their way again they'll beat a lot of sides. But they have a lot of outs and their depth will be tested. I'll go the Dogs here.

mxlegend99

Referee
I couldnt tip the Eels side with all these outs against any team in the comp... except the Bulldogs.

Even with those guys missing. They still have a better halves pairing, backline and a pack that busts their ass. Wont be easy with a depleted side. But I think they can do it.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Eels were made to look good by a half hearted Panthers side last week that might claim they are fully focused on football but it hardly looks like it. That said, they are playing the Bulldogs this week, so Eels will not even need to be too good to go 2 and 0.

Sphagnum

Coach
Eels havent won when theyre supposed to for decades. Bulldogs by plenty with a very predictable first half ambush.

Sphagnum

Coach
Although I'm of the firm opinion that Canterbury have the worst winger in the history of first grade playing for them in Montoya.

Absolute gash that bloke

Zadar

Juniors
Sorry if mentioned elsewhere, but why is Reese Martin playing reserves?

Disciplinary issue?