What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R2 Sun - Bulldogs 16-36 Eels @ ANZ

Round 2: Bulldogs v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
Good enough win, but that Dogs side is the spoon side surely.

Still a massive improvement on the way we played last year. No way the 2018 Eels come back from 10-0 with the possession stats as one sides as they were, let alone score 6 tries and win by 20. Mentally we look so much better than last season.

skeepe

Immortal
Good game from the sex offender today. Looks to have got the Eels back on track, at the cost of their soul.

tumbidragon

First Grade
ChgWDm9.jpg
HAHA! Hurts the soul :'(

I look at this Bulldogs outfit, and I barely see any player I’d want in any other first grade line up. I see a number of these blokes that I don’t even know if I’d want them in my reserve grade team. The likes of Heka Nanai, Brad Morrin and Nathan Armit would be all in the leadership group of this mob if they were still around.

Morrin > RFM

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
It's even funnier because he's not Parra's best player by any stretch. One of, sure, but not THE best.

But I've always said the opinions of a Maroons fan who's never heard of Jason Smith are reasonably meaningless tbh.
who?

MilkShark

First Grade
I got a suggestion let’s move my team the Sharks lol
Relocation is smarter than expansion.

The nrl wants expansion purely to be a “national” game. If we go that way we will get 1 or 2 more shit games every week.

They can get a WA team and another team in qld through relocation. Expansion by adding more teams to what we already have is not the answer.

Pugzley

Good game from the sex offender today. Looks to have got the Eels back on track, at the cost of their soul.

How much did you put on the doggies?

Let it go, man. It’s not worth it. You’ll easily recoup your loses from your job as the resident armchair ref of the LU forums. What does that pay again?

Noisy Parker

Juniors
Gee Parra were lucky today, got all the calls & still just got the chocolates. That was the wooden spoon preview there.