What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R2 Sun - Wests Tigers 34-6 Warriors @ Campbelltown

Round 2: Wests Tigers v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 2
Wests Tigers v Warriors
Campbelltown Stadium, Leumeah (TICKETS)
Sunday 24 March 2019

Gates 2pm / Flegg 2:10pm / Canterbury Cup (WES v WAR) 3:55pm / NRL 6:10pm

TL-WST19.png

1. Corey Thompson 2. Mahe Fonua 3. Paul Momirovski 4. Esan Marsters 5. Robert Jennings 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Ben Matulino 9. Robbie Farah 10. Alex Twal 11. Ryan Matterson 12. Luke Garner 13. Elijah Taylor
Interchange: 14. Russell Packer 15. Thomas Mikaele 16. Josh Aloiai 17. Michael Chee-Kam 18. Moses Mbye 19. Josh Reynolds 20. Matt Eisenhuth 21. Chris McQueen

TL-WAR20.png

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. David Fusitua 3. Peta Hiku 4. Solomone Kata 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Adam Keighran 7. Blake Green 8. Agnatius Paasi 9. Nathaniel Roache 10. Bunty Afoa 11. Adam Blair 12. Tohu Harris 13. Lachlan Burr
Interchange: 14. Jazz Tevaga 15. Sam Lisone 16. Leeson Ah Mau 17. Isaiah Papalii 18. Gerard Beale 20. Chanel Harris-tavita 22. Issac Luke 23. Ligi Sao

UY6AjhR.png

Referees: Ashley Klein, Matt Noyen
Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Peter Gough
Video Referees: Henry Perenara, Ben Galea

Feeder club info
Wests Tigers feeder clubs: Western Suburbs Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, U18 SG Ball Cup, U16 Harold Matthews Cup); Wests Tigers (NSWRL: U20 Jersey Flegg); Balmain Tigers (NSWRL: U18 SG Ball Cup, U16 Harold Matthews Cup)
Warriors feeder clubs: Warriors (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, U20 Jersey Flegg)
Draws available at http://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​

Last edited by a moderator:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Tigpies were lucky to get an awful Manly side R1 which allowed the likes of Wobbie and Benji to have very rare quality games. The Warriors were more impressive with their win and I think they'll keep up the winning ways

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Playing a side that does something besides make a mistake in the attacking half will be a chance for the tigers this week. Warriors to keep a roll on going

Vic Mackey

Referee
The Warriors have looked great in both the games I’ve watched them play this year. I don’t see that changing this week.

Wests were lucky Manly were shitter they them on Saturday, wouldn’t have beaten many other teams.

Can see the warriors wingers running riot over their counterparts. NZ by 14.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
watching kata and big ken combine on the weekend was like watching the old hannay and ty williams combo but on sterioids

Vic Mackey

Referee
Would've beat us I reckon. With Warriors crossing the Tasman, Wests to get this.

Possibly, dare say your team would have been a bit more switched on against Ivan’s ex though.

Warriors look the real deal to me this year, I suppose this week will show if they are or if they’re still a home town bully that go to pieces when they cross the ditch

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Possibly, dare say your team would have been a bit more switched on against Ivan’s ex though.

Warriors look the real deal to me this year, I suppose this week will show if they are or if they’re still a home town bully that go to pieces when they cross the ditch
i think historical data can be ditched now for the warriors now they have 2 quality halves that look interested for a full 80 minutes

SpaceMonkey

Immortal

You do realise the Warriors played better away than at home last year?

sup42

Juniors
Questions are, can the Tigers take what they learned from playing the Warriors in the trials and do anything different with that information. The Knights did it to the Sharks.

Both sides are on a bit of a high at the moment so it could be a really good game.

I thought the Warriors enjoyed an unusually benificent performance from the Refs at home, I would hate to think it was to do with all eyes in the NRL being aware of the occaision and what it meant to both countries from a solidarity pov.

My cynical Warrior mind is used to seeing us dicked by the Refs more than most.

Quite honestly if the Warriors play like they did last week, irrespective of how the Tigers respond, they will get run over I think.

That's not being disrespectful of the Tiger forwards, they're very good too, I just think the Warriors played like men on a mission and no one can go with them when they are like that.

Latest posts