What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R24 Fri - Broncos 17-16* Eels @ Suncorp

Round 24: Broncos v Eels

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 24
Brisbane Broncos v Parramatta Eels
Suncorp Stadium, Milton (TICKETS)
Friday 30 August 2019

Gates 6pm / NRL 7:55pm

TL-BRI19.png

1. Anthony Milford 5. Jamayne Isaako 3. Kotoni Staggs 4. Alex Glenn 2. Corey Oates 6. Darius Boyd 7. Sean O'Sullivan 8. Matthew Lodge 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Payne Haas 11. David Fifita 12. Matt Gillett 13. Joe Ofahengaue
Interchange: 14. James Segeyaro 15. Thomas Flegler 16. Gehamat Shibasaki 17. Patty Carrigan 18. Rhys Kennedy 19. Izaia Perese 20. Herbie Farnworth 21. Fanitesi Niu

TL-PAR19.png

1. Clint Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Michael Jennings 4. Waqa Blake 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Dylan Brown 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Kane Evans 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Manu Ma'u 13. Marata Niukore
Interchange: 14. Peni Terepo 15. David Gower 16. Daniel Alvaro 17. Brad Takairangi 18. Tepai Moeroa 19. Ray Stone 20. Stefano Utoikamanu 21. Josh Hoffman

ogdZGg2.png

Referees: Ashley Klein, Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Rickey McFarlane, Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Ben Galea

Feeder club info
Broncos: Ipswich Jets, Norths Devils, Redcliffe Dolphins, Souths Logan Magpies & Wynnum Manly Seagulls (QRL: Intrust Super Cup, Hastings Deering Colts U20s)
Eels: Wentworthville Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Parramatta Eels (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​

Last edited by a moderator:

This Year?

Immortal
Parra, if there's one game you must win it has to be this one.

Repeat after me: "no team that loses against the dragons shall play finals in 2019".

Mitchell, don't you even think about f**king this one up you sick merkin.

Parra, if there's one game you must win it has to be this one.

Repeat after me: "no team that loses against the dragons shall play finals in 2019".

Mitchell, don't you even think about f**king this one up you sick merkin.
This. As much as I would like Parra to lose both final games, I much prefer to see Bronco’s drop out of the 8

SBD82

Coach
This game to have the second best game day thread of the week.

Ain’t no shame in coming second to a Raiders Sharks GDT.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Boyd and McC still in the side? Then Parra have every chance. Take those two out much earlier in the season and we're probably in a top 4 duel with Parramatta right now.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Panthers aren't going to make it with our crap form and tough draw, so my main interest is now seeing a QLD Free Finals Series. C'mon the Eels, Parra by 16.

No self-respecting Panthers fan would EVER cheer on Parra... But I couldn't stand IBM's smug f**king posts if the Donkeys win...

So, with a heavy heart, and the most sour taste in my mouth.... Go Parra.... Urrrggh that felt so f**king wrong!

Walt Flanigan

Referee
No self-respecting Panthers fan would EVER cheer on Parra... But I couldn't stand IBM's smug f**king posts if the Donkeys win...

So, with a heavy heart, and the most sour taste in my mouth.... Go Parra.... Urrrggh that felt so f**king wrong!
I have to go for Melbourne this week. I know how it feels.

pantherz9103

First Grade

I don't really have strong ill feelings to Parra compared to the ones I have for Roosters and Broncos.

I have been anti Roosters since Phil Gould, Freddy and Matt Sing joined them and the Broncos since they joined the comp.