What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R3 Fri - Raiders 17-10 Knights @ GIO

Round 3: Raiders v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
how does levi go playing 80 minutes?
He's not a trainwreck playing 80, but he seems to make better decisions when he's fresh. His running game off the back of good go-forward is probably one of his biggest strengths, and it suffers too when asked to play 80.

I don't think he'll be asked to play 80 tonight. Someone will spell him at some stage.

If I were playing fantasy league, the two I'd want to be on tonight are Sezer and BJ. Sezer because we've tended to make him look like the LeBron James of League in the past, and BJ for the ex-team factor.

adamkungl

Immortal
This used to be the game thread of the year. Sadly both sets of fans seemed to have mellowed these days. I’ll tip the Knights to bounce back by 1

Both teams with a bit of go about them this year I'm backing Skeepe to have a big night. Let's hope for some absolute f**kin howlers from the refs and some horrible options from the halves.

Refs by 7

perverse

Referee
And just on my previous post... it's actually Austin that has caused us the most problems over the past few years, not Sezer. All those green jerseys look the same to me.

But yeah, BJ worries me tonight.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Let's circle back to this when Sam Williams is isolated 1 on 1 on the goal line against a back rower.

I predict your mob will get at least one soft try up the middle while Josh King is on the field. If Hodgson targets King with his deft ball playing around the ruck, he will have a field day.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Both teams with a bit of go about them this year I'm backing Skeepe to have a big night. Let's hope for some absolute f**kin howlers from the refs and some horrible options from the halves.

Refs by 7

If there isn’t multiple ‘Try to Jon Stone for the Newcastle Knights’ I’ll be very disappointed