What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R7 ANZAC Day - Roosters 20-10 Dragons @ SCG

Round 7: Roosters v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 7
Sydney Roosters v St George Illawarra Dragons
Sydney Cricket Ground, Moore Park (TICKETS)
Thursday 25 April 2019

Gates 2:35pm / ANZAC Service 3:40pm / NRL 4pm

TL-SYD19.png

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 4. Joseph Manu 3. Mitchell Aubusson 5. Matt Ikuvalu 6. Latrell Mitchell 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Siosiua Taukeiaho 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Angus Crichton 13. Victor Radley
Interchange: 14. Nat Butcher 15. Zane Tetevano 16. Sitili Tupouniua 17. Lachlan Lam 18. Lindsay Collins 19. Poasa Faamausili 20. Brock Lamb 21. Sam Verrills

TL-SGI19.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Jordan Pereira 3. Euan Aitken 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Corey Norman 7. Ben Hunt 8. James Graham 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Tariq Sims 13. Blake Lawrie
Interchange: 14. Jeremy Latimore 15. Zac Lomax 16. Jacob Host 17. Luciano Leilua 18. Mitchell Allgood 19. Jai Field 20. Lachlan Timm 21. Jonus Pearson

xoKyYW1.png

Referees: Ben Cummins, Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Tim Roby, Todd Smith
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea

Feeder club info
Roosters feeder clubs: North Sydney Bears (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, U20 Jersey Flegg, U18 SG Ball Cup, U16 Harold Matthews Cup); Sydney Roosters (NSWRL: U20 Jersey Flegg, U18 SG Ball Cup, U16 Harold Matthews Cup); Central Coast Roosters (NSWRL: U18 SG Ball Cup, U16 Harold Matthews Cup)
Dragons feeder clubs: St George Illawarra (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, U20 Jersey Flegg); St George Dragons (NSWRL: U18 SG Ball Cup, U16 Harold Matthews Cup); Illawarra Steelers (NSWRL: U18 SG Ball Cup, U16 Harold Matthews Cup)
Draws available at http://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​​​​​

Last edited by a moderator:

SBD82

Coach
On form the Roosters should walk this in. Hopefully the occasion has an impact and gives us a shot.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
after watching them play manly and struggling to stay awake i can't see where the points are coming from for the dragons this week. Can't really on kicking 6 penalty goals either with the goal kicking efforts on the weekend

Valheru

Coach
I reckon we will win 32 - 8

This might have some weight if the roosters hadn't won 2 comps since.

As it stands all roosters fans congratulate you on your one and only success as a club and have confidence that some day in the distant future it might happen again.

This Year?

Immortal
It is a blessing to be a fan of a club that gets to play on ANZAC day. To me this game is more about the people and the qualities of them that both sides are trying to honour with their play.

It is a day that I just get to enjoy the game without any concern over the result and the contest is very often filled with moments that are remembered by fans forever.

Lest we forget.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Keary out is a massive blow for the Chooks however the way they're playing they could be missing 12 players and would be hard to pick against. Saints have been winning without looking good, although I expect the occassion to produce their best game of the year.

Feel Easts are too hot for anyone atm. Tri Colours by 12.