What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R7 ANZAC Day - Storm 13-12 Warriors @ AAMI

Round 7: Storm v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 7
Melbourne Storm v Warriors
AAMI Park, Melbourne (TICKETS)
Thursday 25 April 2019

Gates 5pm / Defence Forces Curtain Raiser 5:05pm / ANZAC Service 7:30pm / NRL 7:50pm

TL-MEL20.png

1. Jahrome Hughes 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Will Chambers 4. Curtis Scott 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Brodie Croft 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Dale Finucane
Interchange: 14. Brandon Smith 15. Christian Welch 16. Tui Kamikamica 17. Marion Seve 18. Patrick Kaufusi 19. Billy Walters 20. Albert Vete 21. Ryan Papenhuyzen

TL-WAR20.png

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. Gerard Beale 3. Peta Hiku 4. Solomone Kata 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Chanel Harris-tavita 7. Blake Green 8. Agnatius Paasi 9. Issac Luke 10. Leeson Ah Mau 11. Adam Blair 12. Tohu Harris 13. Lachlan Burr
Interchange: 14. Jazz Tevaga 15. Isaiah Papalii 16. Bunty Afoa 17. Nathaniel Roache 18. Hayze Perham 20. Leivaha Pulu 21. Patrick Herbert 23. Chris Satae

xoKyYW1.png

Referees: Matt Cecchin, David Munro
Sideline Officials: Liam Kennedy, Nick Morel
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Bryan Norrie

Feeder club info
Storm feeder clubs: Easts & Sunshine Coast (QRL: Intrust Super Cup, U20 Colts, U18 Mal Meninga Cup); Victoria (NSWRL: U20 Jersey Flegg, U18 SG Ball Cup)
Warriors feeder clubs: Warriors (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, U20 Jersey Flegg)
Draws available at http://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links​​​​​

Last edited by a moderator:

footy75

Bench
This game at Aami usually gets messy even when the Warriors are good.

Now that they are dog shit I predict Cam and his men will win by 30 plus.

Vic Mackey

Referee
No RTS, predicting NZ will be the second team ruled out for the year due to the conceeding 50 rule

Grapple

Bench
You just never know with the Warriors.

Nah, I think you do these days.

Having been at AAMI and also the graveyard to see plenty of Warriors v Storm games, vastly different outfit this time and they'll miss the big Fus'.
They could barely score points against Cows, and as much passion as they have, it simply won't even get them near.

Storm by 30 points.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Storm won this fixture by 50-10 against what had been a red hot Warriors team at the time last year so who knows what they'll do a Warriors side struggling

One Warrior

Bench
Rinse and repeat from Kearney, says on radio I don't believe in wholesale changes, truth is he doesn't believe in any changes, unless through injury, it's going to be a long bloody season.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
After losing pretty ugly last week, the Storm are gonna go full Storm and wrestlef**k the Warriors right out of it

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
need munster to kill it for me in supercoach this weekend. So Melbourne 9 tries, with 5 assists to smith and 4 to croft

Leber

Bench
I think we will lose but only by about 12. And because we have played 'well', that will justify Kearney picking kata and Blair for the next 5 years.

Latest posts