What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R8 Sun - Eels 32-18 Dragons @ Bankwest

Round 8: Eels v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2019 - Round 8
Parramatta Eels v St George Illawarra Dragons
Bankwest Stadium, Parramatta (TICKETS)
Sunday 5 May 2019

Gates 1pm / Canterbury Cup 1:50pm / NRL 4:05pm

TL-PAR19.png

1. Clint Gutherson 2. Maika Sivo 3. Michael Jennings 4. Brad Takairangi 5. Blake Ferguson 6. Jaeman Salmon 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Daniel Alvaro 9. Reed Mahoney 10. Junior Paulo 11. Shaun Lane 12. Marata Niukore 13. Tepai Moeroa
Interchange: 14. Peni Terepo 15. Tim Mannah 16. Oregon Kaufusi 17. Manu Ma'u 18. Ray Stone 19. Kane Evans 20. Josh Hoffman 21. George Jennings

TL-SGI19.png

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Jordan Pereira 3. Zac Lomax 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Mikaele Ravalawa 6. Corey Norman 7. Ben Hunt 8. James Graham 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Tariq Sims 13. Blake Lawrie
Interchange: 14. Jeremy Latimore 15. Euan Aitken 16. Jacob Host 17. Luciano Leilua 18. Mitchell Allgood 19. Jai Field 20. Lachlan Timm 21. Jonus Pearson

ogdZGg2.png

Referees: Ashley Klein, Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Peter Gough, Nick Morel
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea

Feeder club info
Eels: Wentworthville Magpies (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup), Parramatta Eels (NSWRL: Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Dragons: St George Illawarra Dragons (NSWRL: Canterbury Cup, Jersey Flegg Cup U20s)
Match information for all competitions via https://leagueunlimited.com/quick-links

Last edited by a moderator:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Sink or swim moment for Parra here. Back2back losses could see them lose all the confidence they built up in the opening rounds and eventually slip out of the 8. A decent Bankwest crowd will see them home I reckon.

thommo4pm

Coach
I’ve got a bad feeling of a similar score to late last year is on the cards. Parra were always going to be flat yesterday.
They’ll bounce back this week.

Life's Good

Coach
Mary started Ravalawa on the bench last game because he needed a rest. A few weeks ago Lomax came off the bench to play in the middle to give the forwards a rest. What’s in store for us this week?
Tune in on Sunday folks to see the next instalment of ‘I’m a coach but the fans want me outta here’.

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
Another full house at Wank Fest Stadium will see Parra lose their first match at this historical grand old girl. Dragons by 44-4.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Saints would have beaten most other teams last week, thought it was their best performance of the year. Bit of a reality check for Parra last week, they’re doing well without the two Browns but don’t it they’ll be good enough this week. Dragons by 8

JamesRustle

First Grade
And then gets dropped the following week by our glorious super coach.
No way.

This, being McGregor's 121st game as head coach in the NRL, will be his breakout game. He will realise his errors of the past and start to use his full bench in rotations, blood quality youngsters, drop rubbish players. Basically I'm saying he will start taking a bit of direction from the sage contributors on LU.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Does he still come out with the old "they scored their tries from kicks" during the pressers after a loss?

jargan83

Coach
No way.

This, being McGregor's 121st game as head coach in the NRL, will be his breakout game. He will realise his errors of the past and start to use his full bench in rotations, blood quality youngsters, drop rubbish players. Basically I'm saying he will start taking a bit of direction from the sage contributors on LU.

Setting yourself up for disappointment.