What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd 21: Non Parra games

Eelectrica

Referee
Next weeks Titans game could be a bit of a danger game. Their defense has obviously vanished off the face of the earth, still wouldn't want to take the win for granted.

T.S Quint

Coach
Next weeks Titans game could be a bit of a danger game. Their defense has obviously vanished off the face of the earth, still wouldn't want to take the win for granted.

I’m already stressing about it.
The kind of game we normally clock off before the game even starts. I hope we smash ‘em.

JokerEel

Coach
By God West tigers if I see the Broncos or Sharks in the 8 after this weekend I will not be happy

IFR33K

Coach
I can’t believe the sin binning in the dogs tigers game. Dead set worse than the Evans one last week. Justice prevails.

Last edited:

84 Baby

Referee
Listening to Jamie Soward whinge about a forward pass call in State Cup, saying look at how it leaves his hands... then they show another angle and deadset he may as well been playing gridiron plus it went about 10m forward. He’s making late charge for worst commentator