What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd1: Non Parra matches

jk13

First Grade
Haha wtf did I just watch with Freddy flailing his arms around and crapping on. Dude is whack or on crack

Seems like bugger all penalties this year. I hope we go back to just rolling the ball between the legs instead of playing it properly. Probably not though as it took years for us to adapt the first time.

84 Baby

Referee
Not watching. This Keighran any good? By looks of it I should have made him my fantasy team captain

Gronk

Staff member
Bloody hell Forans Parramatta Stint sure was the beginning of the end for this once great player.
Agree. He should’ve been the dominant player in that Dogs unit. Very disappointing the way he went missing at times when they needed him.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Agree. He should’ve been the dominant player in that Dogs unit. Very disappointing the way he went missing at times when they needed him.

Apparently had his best off season ever

I reckon he will strike back big time next week...watch out whoever he plays...

Latest posts