What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd1: Non Parra matches

Kornstar

Coach
Not watching. This Keighran any good? By looks of it I should have made him my fantasy team captain

The Dogs were very poor and he looked great against them. Will be interesting to see how he goes when they play better teams.

Good start to his career though no doubt!

TheParraboy

Staff member
half the dragons team have their socks around their ankles the other half properly pulled up

Norman already making a statement there...

Kornstar

Coach
It's probably an unpopular opinion but i am kinda glad that Norman is no longer here. He stifled our attack more than anyone last year........

Of course he makes a break off an error as i say that but i stand by it.

He was a Parra player and i supported him but i was never over enthusiastic about him as a player......seemed a little lazy overall.

strider

Post Whore
It's probably an unpopular opinion but i am kinda glad that Norman is no longer here. He stifled our attack more than anyone last year........

He was a Parra player and i supported him but i was never over enthusiastic about him as a player......seemed a little lazy overall.
Agree

I think he can be a very good player but just isnt a player who can sustain it

Having said that, i reckon he will have a good year with a new club

Agreed. Too inconsistent and those plays where he'd just give up and jog towards the defence pissed me off. I don't think he's a proper half. That said, I'm not a huge fan of the half we kept either. Hoping Brown turns out to be a superstar.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

He was awesome in 2016. Like many halves, he goes better with some room.

IFR33K

Coach

For me he just didn’t to seem to have the right attitude.

Always in the headlines for the wrong reasons, when he should be in the prime of his career. Best summed up as a professional party boy who plays footy part time.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Cowboys 24-12 FT

Dragons most electric player in Dufty only gets 10min from the bench, and makes more tackle busts than anyone else other than their wingers

Dragons got Broncos and Souths next 2 weeks

For a side that starts real well in recent years they could be struggling leading into Rd 4 v Knights in Newcastle

Bad luck Corey :D

IFR33K

Coach
Cowboys 24-12 FT

Dragons most electric player in Dufty only gets 10min from the bench, and makes more tackle busts than anyone else other than their wingers

Dragons got Broncos and Souths next 2 weeks

For a side that starts real well in recent years they could be struggling leading into Rd 4 v Knights in Newcastle

Bad luck Corey :D

Well it could actually be good luck for him if we go 0-6 or 0-8. Just saying.

nice to see him kicking out on the full for someone else instead of us

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Agreed, the administrative staff at a club are extremely important for the coaches and players to succeed. It's no coincidence that the last three Eels coaches have won spoons. None of them were the common denominator here.

Hayne and Mannah were but

Agreed, the administrative staff at a club are extremely important for the coaches and players to succeed. It's no coincidence that the last three Eels coaches have won spoons. None of them were the common denominator here.

Hayne and Mannah were but
So were the club colours. We should probably change them.