What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd11: Non Parra Matches

Chipmunk

Coach
It just goes to show that if you have a half with a half decent kicking and game management, a couple of forwards who can win you the play the ball, and all the rest of your players just run hard and tackle hard and you can find yourself with a team capable of challenging for the comp.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Shame about Adam Reynolds. Souths could really use him next week when Walker and Cook are unavailable due to Origin commitments.

Kornstar

Coach
Commentators "A lot of people over run him (Cameron Smith) and he just doesn't throw it"

Are they kidding, he throws more forward passes than Tom Brady!

Noise

Coach
I always laughed at the Dragons. They'd win a couple, re-sign McGregor and then go on horrendous losing streaks, like they are doing now. I fear karma is coming back at me.

hindy111

Post Whore
I always laughed at the Dragons. They'd win a couple, re-sign McGregor and then go on horrendous losing streaks, like they are doing now. I fear karma is coming back at me.

He made changes when had to.
Injury has hit then hard.
De bellin,Widdop,Norman are huge key players.
Throw in Frizzel always getting injured.