What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd15: Non Parra games

T.S Quint

Coach
Go the dogs!

giphy.gif

T.S Quint

Coach
Gee, thanks a lot Sharks.
Not only do you not beat the f**king Canterbury scum, you don’t even have the decency to lose by a margin that will put us into 7th.

Screw you Cronulla.

Yeah...but there’s no chance in hell I would ever cheer for the Dogs to win. Makes me feel filthy just thinking about it.
Just think about it as cheering for Parra. Although I take your point. If it was the Storm vs an also ran I'd be torn. Not sure if I hate them more than I like us.

T.S Quint

Coach
Just think about it as cheering for Parra. Although I take your point. If it was the Storm vs an also ran I'd be torn. Not sure if I hate them more than I like us.

My hate for them probably equals my love for the Eels, tbh.
If this game was the final game of the season and we needed the Dogs to win to make the 8, there’s no way I could watch and cheer them on...and I’d curse the Eels for making me hope the Dogs win.

hindy111

Post Whore
Panthers have hit 5 on trot.
They go into the bye then 3 home games.
Their forms been average and scrappy but they are fighting to win.

Saints have the class to make a push and a good run.

Tigers I do not think have the side to win enough games.

Brisbane seem shot. If they lost the next game its curtains.

Cowboys I also do not see making the top 8.

Parra play Saints and Tigers. Winning these 2 games would be huge. It will be like 4 point wins.

Canberra and Manly have a difficult run home but should have enough class to stay in 8. If injuries hit however they could slide....

strider

Post Whore
Panthers have hit 5 on trot.
They go into the bye then 3 home games.
Their forms been average and scrappy but they are fighting to win.

Saints have the class to make a push and a good run.

Tigers I do not think have the side to win enough games.

Brisbane seem shot. If they lost the next game its curtains.

Cowboys I also do not see making the top 8.

Parra play Saints and Tigers. Winning these 2 games would be huge. It will be like 4 point wins.

Canberra and Manly have a difficult run home but should have enough class to stay in 8. If injuries hit however they could slide....
Take it to the power rankings thread ffs

Latest posts