What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd17: Non Parra matches

Kornstar

Coach
Why can't he bat it back in that instance?

I know they are terrible with their consistency but he definitely finally batted it back.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Why can't he bat it back in that instance?

I know they are terrible with their consistency but he definitely finally batted it back.
Because he has to regain control before batting it back. By the time Cody walker touched it he had juggled it about 2m forward.

Kornstar

Coach
Because he has to regain control before batting it back. By the time Cody walker touched it he had juggled it about 2m forward.

Then why can they literally fumble it onto their foot and it be classed as a kick and no knock on?

I don't have an issue with it being called a knock back in that case however they NEVER call it that way!

Happy MEel

First Grade
Then why can they literally fumble it onto their foot and it be classed as a kick and no knock on?

I don't have an issue with it being called a knock back in that case however they NEVER call it that way!
Because no one from the opposition has touched it before it hits their foot. They are two completely different scenarios.

If Suli has regathered the ball after juggling
It then play on. He didn’t and as soon as walker touches the ball it becomes a knock on

Latest posts