What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd22: Non Parra games

T.S Quint

Coach
I don't get this Hasler love for COTY. I really don't.
He's basically taken a roster of very good players from average, to just above average. Can't see what the big deal is?
BA on the other hand, has taken the Eels from the wooden spoon to top 4 contenders.
A f**king massive difference.
Ricky Stuart certainly should be in contention, but Hasler?
Meh.

It should be Bellamy.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
So I have worked it out. @Kornstar isn't going to be happy. Not only are we the least penalised team in the comp. We have also received more penalties than the Storm this year.

We have received 146 penalties this season. The Storm have only received 140 penalties this year.

We are getting preferential treatment I tell ya!!!!
That information needs to come out in our weekly discussions. It's too important to be left languishing in this obscure thread.

Tooooks

Bench
Yeah Dogs will be a very tough game. Their completions are high and they’re defending well.

Kornstar

Coach
You’re saying that cause you’re a one eyed parra fan. Go to any teams forum and they all say the same shit. I read them. They all do it. I will repeat, we are the least penalized team in the comp. penalties have a big impact on the game. We can’t be getting that f**ked over if refs aren’t blowing many against us.

So I have worked it out. @Kornstar isn't going to be happy. Not only are we the least penalised team in the comp. We have also received more penalties than the Storm this year.

We have received 146 penalties this season. The Storm have only received 140 penalties this year.

We are getting preferential treatment I tell ya!!!!

You seem to be fixated on penalties? My first whinge was about a quick tap in good position and the referee not being able to find a mark for us. So getting the penalty is actually irrelevant to preferential treatment or not. They always find an excuse not to find the mark and you are right sometimes there may be legit reasons but I’m also pointing out that there aren’t and they just aren’t good at their jobs.

Secondly the try taken off Sivo was also irrelevant to the penalty, it was a f**king try and they forgot the rules, i don’t give a shit about the penalty stat.

Moses gets done for a high tackle last night and was penalised and later in the match the Titans didn’t an identical tackle and they miss it. Again i don’t give a shot about the penalty stat, I’m pissed that they missed it.

My real complaint is about 50/50 calls and how Melbourne (on balance) get way more of them than we do, or Tigers, Knights or any other perennial losers like us.

Yes i f**king hate the Storm, yes i am irrational when they’re playing and the thing that shits me the most if that they are so good that they don’t need the 50/50 calls to go their way!!!

And for the record I’ve never ventured into the other teams forums, i don’t go into any but the Eels one (how f**king lucky are you guys) so i have no idea what they’re saying.......

The best news of the night though is that the Storm lost and i was probably a little more irritated as i had been at a dance competition for 10 hours by the time that game started, so apologies for being slightly aggressive!!

hindy111

Post Whore
If we beat the Dogs, Canberra beat Manly in Canberra, and broncos win at home to Souths, we’ll be 4th at the end of next round

You would assume if every favourite wins in these games we are 4th.
Souths might be faves however?

eels_fan

First Grade
You would assume if every favourite wins in these games we are 4th.
Souths might be faves however?

Tbh it might be better for us if manly somehow beat Canberra.

They play Melbourne the following week, and Canberra have the sharks the following week who will need a win to make the finals. That happens and we win our last 3, we would finish 3rd.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The best news of the night though is that the Storm lost and i was probably a little more irritated as i had been at a dance competition for 10 hours by the time that game started, so apologies for being slightly aggressive!!
Did you run second mate? You'll get 'em next time.

Latest posts