What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd23: Non Parra Matches

emjaycee

Coach
I don't want to play them in week 1, they'll destroy us!
Any team that makes it into 7th spot will destroy us in week 1 even if it is at BankWest.
We have nothing compared to Sharks, Broncos and Knights who are all a chance of making 7th spot still.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Any team that makes it into 7th spot will destroy us in week 1 even if it is at BankWest.
We have nothing compared to Sharks, Broncos and Knights who are all a chance of making 7th spot still.
giphy.gif

Gronk

Staff member
Agreed. We have done exceptionally well just to finish ahead of those rosters.

Kornstar

Coach

The only chance we have is if the Tigers can jag their last 3 games and we beat the Bronco's.
We then get to play the Tigers in their jungle at BankWest and we might have a chance.

Are you even watching this? They'll f**ken destroy us!!

Nah if they make the finals playing like this, they get Farah back.
That will stifle their attack.

Agreed. We have done exceptionally well just to finish ahead of those rosters.

Sharks are the only team that scares me, of the teams below us tbh.

Trent Robinson (the boring merkin) suggesting that focusing on completion rates might not be the best way to go. I wonder if BA is watching.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Sharks are the only team that scares me, of the teams below us tbh.

The Sharks form has been a lot like ours, they've played very well at times and derped their way to plenty of wins and losses.

It'd depend which Sharks squad turned up, if they are on, they are good enough to beat any team in the comp on their day.

Kornstar

Coach
The Sharks form has been a lot like ours, they've played very well at times and derped their way to plenty of wins and losses.

It'd depend which Sharks squad turned up, if they are on, they are good enough to beat any team in the comp on their day.

They have lost a fair few games directly due to goal kicking. While they haven't been top 4 material (but could probably actually be there) exactly i do believe they should be higher on the ladder and probably sitting just above us.

Gronk

Staff member
Ok. Who are you and what have you done with our MJC?
If you've truly gone to the dark side that leaves only Gronk and the flippity floppers and that just aint fair.
FMD how could you merkins give up before we even play the game ?

Latest posts