What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd25: Non Parra Matches

Soto

Bench
Friday, September 13

Sydney Roosters (2) vs South Sydney (3) at the SCG. Kickoff at 7:50

Saturday, September 14

Melbourne Storm (1) vs Canberra Raiders (4) at AAMI Park. Kickoff at 5:35pm

Manly Sea Eagles (6) vs Wests Tigers/Cronulla Sharks (7) at Lottoland. Kickoff at 7:50pm

Sunday, September 15

Parramatta Eels (5) vs Brisbane Broncos/Wests Tigers (8) at Bankwest stadium. Kickoff at 4:00pm

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...d/news-story/23519afe3b1d23da212a34beda11b3c8

emjaycee

Coach
Friday, September 13

Sydney Roosters (2) vs South Sydney (3) at the SCG. Kickoff at 7:50

Saturday, September 14

Melbourne Storm (1) vs Canberra Raiders (4) at AAMI Park. Kickoff at 5:35pm

Manly Sea Eagles (6) vs Wests Tigers/Cronulla Sharks (7) at Lottoland. Kickoff at 7:50pm

Sunday, September 15

Parramatta Eels (5) vs Brisbane Broncos/Wests Tigers (8) at Bankwest stadium. Kickoff at 4:00pm

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...d/news-story/23519afe3b1d23da212a34beda11b3c8

That article is wrong. If the Tigers and Sharks draw, then no one will host the Bronco's because they wont be in 7th or 8th but will fall to 9th on F/A.
upload_2019-9-7_23-1-30.png

Bandwagon

Staff member
Donkeys have only played five times in Sydney this year for one win ( round 16 vs Sharks ). The only other win they have had outside of Queensland is against the Warriors.

Gazzamatta

Coach
That penalty is out and out fuc*en cheating. How some Tigpie didnt smash that tu*d of a referee is a miracle. Worst decision of the year. Then again there have been so many on second thoughts i cant be sure.

Kornstar

Coach
How was that not a shoulder charge on Brookes?

That last penalty was a joke, are they saying he wasn't held? If so then the wrestle in trying to perform the one on one strips is a joke!

strider

Post Whore
I think the penalty was for playing the ball when not being called held

Which to me is just an extension of how f**ki stupid the stripping rule is ... the sharks players queued up to have a go at the strip, dragged on forever letting them have a chance, why not just call held at some point? ... they are just extending the time to allow a strip .... totally f**ked

strider

Post Whore
This last round is the perfect argument for NOT announcing the entire draw at the start of the season

Rooster bunnies on thursday
Eels manly 6pm friday
Titans dragons 7:30 sat night
Wests sharks 2pm sunday and the ruff and newy the 4pm game

strider

Post Whore
Why can't you play the ball if you're not held? You aren't knocking it on and you're only disadvantaging yourself.
Agree. I have always wondered why they dont let it go. ... it does fall into the voluntry tackle rule i guess, but they have thrown that out the door in most respects anyway