What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd3: Non Parra Matches

hindy111

Post Whore
How good is it seeing penrith lose? They were a bee's away from starting 0-3. Soon their fans will abandon them and they'll be averaging 3k for a home game again.

*EDIT* And wait until the players start to get frustrated with the cleary's, if there's more consecutive losses it'll be a lot worse.

I fail to understand why you'd rather see powerhouses like Storm,Roosters,Brisbane sit at the top all the time and win while see a club who where huge battlers for years and barely played finals consistently until the last 5yrs fail. A club who pumps heaps of time and money into juniors and grass roots footy and produce so many nrl players that other clubs benefit go poorly?
Remember when Fitzgerald when f**k this we are sick of wasting so much time and money in juniors only to be raped by bigger clubs, we will just buy players. I think it was around time T rex was poached prior to playing a game. The result was no quality juniors for years.

Clubs like PENRITH deserve success. What they do for rugby league is sensational.
Of course so does Parra. These two clubs the NRL should be wanting to make powerhouses. Crazy if ask me why anyone would dislike what they do for the game.
Do you enjoy seeing the rooster snap up guys like JWH,Keary,Tedesco,Cronk,Crighton? 4 million worth of talent right there. Easy way to be succesfull.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Panthers losing Peachey, and Kikau injured has blunted their attack.

Under Cleary , tigers weren't flash in attack, so his systems now at Penrith are being exposed

This father and son team can only lead to unnecessary pressure, from within and externally. They obviously did it to secure Nathan being there long term more than anything else, doubt it had anything to do with Cleary being a great coach, otherwise they don't get rid of him mid contract in the first place

I genuinely want Penrith to do well, just so as to keep league in a better place than the other ball sports out west, but dont know, reckon they stuffed it up big time, starting with letting Hook and Peachey go

West tigers next week, lets see who is on the bus to victory...

Noise

Coach
I fail to understand why you'd rather see powerhouses like Storm,Roosters,Brisbane sit at the top all the time and win while see a club who where huge battlers for years and barely played finals consistently until the last 5yrs fail. A club who pumps heaps of time and money into juniors and grass roots footy and produce so many nrl players that other clubs benefit go poorly?
Remember when Fitzgerald when f**k this we are sick of wasting so much time and money in juniors only to be raped by bigger clubs, we will just buy players. I think it was around time T rex was poached prior to playing a game. The result was no quality juniors for years.

Clubs like PENRITH deserve success. What they do for rugby league is sensational.
Of course so does Parra. These two clubs the NRL should be wanting to make powerhouses. Crazy if ask me why anyone would dislike what they do for the game.
Do you enjoy seeing the rooster snap up guys like JWH,Keary,Tedesco,Cronk,Crighton? 4 million worth of talent right there. Easy way to be succesfull.

I reckon a lot of people on here enjoy watching Penrith lose due to the amount of shit you post about them. Also Gus Gould

TheParraboy

Staff member
just tuned in to the Sunday footy show, and slater is on yapping away, god his voice is annoying

anyway

Inglis out for todays game maybe for next week too (wonder if he will get fitter or put on a couple of pounds in this time?)

Peats out for up to 12 weeks, poor bugger did his pec doing bench press

TheParraboy

Staff member
If the Panthers continue this shit house form, do Maloney and Cleary still walk into the origin side?

Keary , if he continues his good form should be considered seriously for a spot

Dont think they will drop both of them, I reckon they keep Cleary, better tackler, more composed, and we need a goal kicker

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

Because I hate everything about them. I hate their players, I hate their fans, I hate their ground. Their fans are the worst though, second lowest footy IQ after melbin. A few years ago the black hole made up shirts that said "We hate Parra" and to this day they still have the chant. I've seen those low-lives chant and point at children in Parra jerseys, they are the lowest of low, absolute scum.

I don't care how much they put into the game, I hate them. But if you want to be a little merkin and sit on the fence about which team you want to support (which all depends on who's winning at the time) that's how you live your life. But I'm not a scumbag who bandwagons a team.

Kornstar

Coach

It is very simple, the Storm are needed to make the game more national, without them it is just NSW/QLDRL and one club from NZ. I hate the Storm more than pretty much anything in life but i understand why they are needed to be successful.

The Roosters have the big end of town on their side so the NRL need them too. They have f**k all fans in the eastern suburbs but their corporate and connections to the NRL execs will keep them a powerhouse.

Brisbane are obvious, they just bring too much to the game to ignore and if you piss their fanbase off they will f**k the NRL with lower attendance and TV ratings.

Now with Eels, Panthers, Bulldogs, St George, Souths, Tigers etc. they are relying on loyalty and hope to keep the fans and it is proven that it works. Our teams only need to slight bit of success and you see how much support they have.

Of course logically if they made sure the Eels were a powerhouse the support would be unbelievable but i would imagine there is more money in it in the long term if the Storm and Broncos are successful from a business point of view as you can spell more advertising and get bigger TV deals with those 2 in particular dominating competitions.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
If the Panthers continue this shit house form, do Maloney and Cleary still walk into the origin side?
Did they ever just walk into the Origin side? NSW haven't had an automatic selection in the halves since Johns. Everyone else has gotten in on the back of their club playing well.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Keary , if he continues his good form should be considered seriously for a spot

Dont think they will drop both of them, I reckon they keep Cleary, better tackler, more composed, and we need a goal kicker
Adam Reynolds is playing much better than Cleary, and he kicks goals.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Did they ever just walk into the Origin side? NSW haven't had an automatic selection in the halves since Johns. Everyone else has gotten in on the back of their club playing well.
They didn’t previously but off the back of a winning series, they only really need to be playing ok to get the gig again IMO. I think even that could be a stretch for them though.

hindy111

Post Whore
Because I hate everything about them. I hate their players, I hate their fans, I hate their ground. Their fans are the worst though, second lowest footy IQ after melbin. A few years ago the black hole made up shirts that said "We hate Parra" and to this day they still have the chant. I've seen those low-lives chant and point at children in Parra jerseys, they are the lowest of low, absolute scum.

I don't care how much they put into the game, I hate them. But if you want to be a little merkin and sit on the fence about which team you want to support (which all depends on who's winning at the time) that's how you live your life. But I'm not a scumbag who bandwagons a team.

It is a less wealthy area then say Bondi. Education importance and systems are lower hence why IQ also might be in certain individuals. This is more a government and educatioinal floor. Your basicaly saying you hate people from lower class who have had less fortunate upbringings and poorer schooling.
No offense but you are sounding like your IQ is quite low itself if you fail to understand the situation of poorer areas and the effect it has on children who grow i to adults.

hindy111

Post Whore
Nathan Cleary is a myth. I don’t like changing the spine again, but he is average at best.

Jerome Luai looks more exciting. Cleary best thing is he can kick the ball 60mtrs.
One of his cut out passes too Mansour last night was woefull.

strider

Post Whore
It is a less wealthy area then say Bondi. Education importance and systems are lower hence why IQ also might be in certain individuals. This is more a government and educatioinal floor. Your basicaly saying you hate people from lower class who have had less fortunate upbringings and poorer schooling.
No offense but you are sounding like your IQ is quite low itself if you fail to understand the situation of poorer areas and the effect it has on children who grow i to adults.
We are Parra supporters .... we are hardly from toffsville

Gazzamatta

Coach
I was always an admirer of Gus and quite enjoyed the Panthers having a win. This all changed for me with the recent events orchestrated by Mr Gould. Namely Griffin V Cleary. The high self regard he holds for himself now annoys me no end and the lies he told throughout that saga were highly dishonorable . Regretably anything this bloke is involved with has lost my support. For this reason alone I'm glad when The Pennys lose.

Kornstar

Coach
I feel like bringing Cleary in was just a way to pay his kid outside the cap.

It certainly seems that way. The excuse he gave to give Griffin the boot was phenomenal! I never rated Griffin but he had the team going well last year.

And the reason he gave to get rid of Cleary in the first place didn't miraculously disappear!