What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd3: Non Parra Matches

She could feed a starving village for a month. And I like that.

eb1ecc5edd74a7038dba9051889375ee.jpg
I've had better. A few times and didn't have to pay. Well, not cash up front anyway.

Noise

Coach
Whare is gash
9 months ago you had him in the top 6 centres in the game
Agree. As a centre Taka is far more potent, atleast in attack. If ranked centres 1 of 32 starting in NRL he doesnt make the top 10. Id rank him between 14 -22

Inglis
Aitken
Dugan
Blake
Roberts
Whare
Peahcey
Leilua
Croker
Morris
Hoppa
Chambers
Latrell
J.Manu
Hurrell
Lafai
D.Walker
Masters
Fonua
Oneal
Hampton
Copley
Kata
Hiku
Scott
J.Bird
Gagai
Leautele
M.Jennings

hindy111

Post Whore
I've said it before. Gus is running his own little dictatorship out there. He has loset his marbles. No finals for them.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
So, a few blow-outs this weekend. Is the lack of penalties leading to higher fatigue in the back end of the game. The teams that control possession will score a lot of points? Is that what happened to Penrith and NQ?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
How good is it seeing penrith lose? They were a bee's away from starting 0-3. Soon their fans will abandon them and they'll be averaging 3k for a home game again.

*EDIT* And wait until the players start to get frustrated with the cleary's, if there's more consecutive losses it'll be a lot worse.

Last edited:

Eelogical

Referee
How good is it seeing penrith lose? They were a bee's away from starting 0-3. Soon their fans will abandon them and they'll be averaging 3k for a home game again.

*EDIT* And wait until the players start to get frustrated with the cleary's, if there's more consecutive losses it'll be a lot worse.
In business, never employ friends or family.

Latest posts