What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd6: Non Parra Matches - Easter Edition

Bazal

Post Whore
Wow.

That was wooden spoon Eels level stupidity from Penrith. Appalling capitulation. Both WZ brothers should be shot into the sun.

Hilarious

hindy111

Post Whore
Lol Penrith wtf happened?

37% possesion.
I reckon if W.Graheme, Moylan and Woods come back its a premiership side.
That is some serious firepower. This Nikora, Xerri are fine talents. And the young hooker is dangerous. The backline will be best in comp 1-7

One of the few sides if fit that can win comp. Put a line through Panthers. Season done.

Moylan
Feki
Morris
Xerri
Dugan
Johnson
Townsend
Fifita
Bailey
Prior
Nikora
Gallen
W.Graheme

Woods
J.William

hindy111

Post Whore
Wow.

That was wooden spoon Eels level stupidity from Penrith. Appalling capitulation. Both WZ brothers should be shot into the sun.

Hilarious

I reckon gamme changed when DWZ made a break at 50th odd min then ooushed a Sharks player and gave a penalty.

Dibs

Bench
I reckon gamme changed when DWZ made a break at 50th odd min then ooushed a Sharks player and gave a penalty.
It was a poor play, all because his brother got hit hard slightly after he passed. There was also a play when sharks were playing the ball on panthers line late in the tackle count and Malone held Johnson’s foot or something which was crucial.

hindy111

Post Whore
That was very dumb.

It was geniused. Sharks are a far better side then Penrith.
Once these young guys get more experienced and the big 3 are back its a great side.

Penrith have gone from an exciting team to a snooze feast.