What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd8: Non Parra games

TheParraboy

Staff member
Munster does a Gallan hit up when they needed to throw the ball around with 5 seconds to go, LOL

Haynzy

First Grade
I can’t remember who it was but someone, possibly Gus, was previously talking Munster up as a Qld captain and the person they should build their team around. He’s got too much grubbiness and brain explosions in his game for that in my opinion. I love seeing Melbourne beaten and Qld even more so go for it I say!

Sphagnum

Coach
Never change cheats. They'll even blatantly throw games because of how pristine the Teflon is.

84 Baby

Referee
I can’t remember who it was but someone, possibly Gus, was previously talking Munster up as a Qld captain and the person they should build their team around. He’s got too much grubbiness and brain explosions in his game for that in my opinion. I love seeing Melbourne beaten and Qld even more so go for it I say!
So you’re saying he’s perfect for Queensland captain?

Eelogical

Referee
Bellyache said after the game that he might have to look at new players if his squad doesn't get their act together.

Bazal

Post Whore
The Panthers look so badly coached.

Plan A is "here, have a go Kikau."

Plan B is "wait, we need a plan b?"

TheParraboy

Staff member
raiders score a try, they had Klopstad in the bin
No Rapana, No Joey today either, Bateman HIA

12-0
12min to HT

Noise

Coach
Does anyone really think Gutherson is in the same class as Wighton?

Yep, I'd actually put Gutherson higher this year, particularly playmaking. Before this round...

Gutherson: 2 tries, 7 try assists, 14 tackle busts, 3 forced drop outs, 3 line breaks, 9 LBA's

Wighton: 3 tries, 0 try assists, 18 tackle busts, 4 forced drop outs, 1 line break, 1 LBA

Latest posts