What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rd8: Non Parra games

Bazal

Post Whore
Yep, I'd actually put Gutherson higher this year, particularly playmaking. Before this round...

Gutherson: 2 tries, 7 try assists, 14 tackle busts, 3 forced drop outs, 3 line breaks, 9 LBA's

Wighton: 3 tries, 0 try assists, 18 tackle busts, 4 forced drop outs, 1 line break, 1 LBA

100%

And Gutho has fewer brain explosions in him.

Wighton has surprised me though

Eelogical

Referee
Their whole backline was garbage 2nd half
The reality is, is that it was the Storm's 2nd loss of the season (by the barest of margins) and he's already carrying on like a pork chop because his super-duper team has lost 2 games, FFS! I'd love to see his face if he coached a spoon team.

Bazal

Post Whore
The reality is, is that it was the Storm's 2nd loss of the season (by the barest of margins) and he's already carrying on like a pork chop because his super-duper team has lost 2 games, FFS! I'd love to see his face if he coached a spoon team.

To be fair, he's smart enough to know that they've been lucky in more than a few of those wins.

TheParraboy

Staff member

We will have to settle watching his face, whilst his side gets tanked by the wooden spoon premiers next weeekend :sunglasses:

Eelogical

Referee
To be fair, he's smart enough to know that they've been lucky in more than a few of those wins.
That usually happens to most teams every season. I know his expectations are high, but I'd love to see the Storm get pulverised by a few teams in a row, just to bring them down to earth for a while.

he already has in 2010

Gazzamatta

Coach
Des really has done wonders with Manly. I guess the players have eventually fell out of love with Barrett.
Change can be good.

Latest posts