What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Round 1 - Vs Panthers.

strider

Post Whore
Especially considering that whoever they replace him with in the top 30 will need to be paid at least minimum wage.
I wouldnt be surprised if the nrl let em operate with one less player to cope with the cap reduction .... ie let em get away with murder .... it seems like what the nrl would do

eels_fan

First Grade
James Hopper was talking about D Brown on 360 tonight, said last week at training French made a break and was in space and he was chased down by Brown, who not only tackled him, but threw him over the sideline.

I don’t know if that says more about Browns’ speed & defence or French’s inability to stay with in a field that’s 40m wide...

jk13

First Grade
Fire up bitches!!! I’m feeling good about this Sunday, Sivo and fergo 2 tries each

jk13

First Grade
Panther halves to come off at half time with the imprint of lanes knee caps in their jaws