What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Round 1 - Vs Panthers.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Whats the rule with regard to reducing the selected 21 to 19 then the final 17? Last season wasnt the first reduction at the 48 hour mark? Has it changed?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I saw him at the pub and he was like the others have said, just so happy for the young fella. He said he was loving Parra and BA and he couldn't believe he'd be making his first grade debut so soon. The old fella had every single try Maika has scored where there was available footage on his phone. We'd been talking over a beer for ages when he went up to the bar for another round, he was a bit short so he asked me $3.50

Well it was about that time I noticed Mr Sivo was about eight stories tall and was a crustacean from the protozoic era. I said "godammit Loch Ness monster, you leave me and my family alone!"
Well in.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yeah but the problem is the stalker will end up being Gary.

It's always Gary. He's hiding behind my letterbox right now. Which is quite pathetic really, given it's just one of those crappy metal ones on a post.
It’s cold. Can I come inside?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You need to mow the grass, Bazal.

b120ccae1ffebcef39682aec5170c679.jpg

Latest posts